• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

just wanna say hey (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Patrick

Fake Item Box
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$357
FC
2794-2192-1066
Clan
4DR
hello people, it's been a few years since I was last here. have been thinking about the clan and all you guys, just wanted to see how everything has been and what's happening. is 4dr rich still here?

Hey Patrick! Good to see you again. A lot has happened since you were here last time so you should definitely catch up! Rich is still around, but not in the clan anymore. How have you been?

Hey there! Nice to see you around here again! Like Veaz said, many things have changed here! Hope you're doing alright! :)

hello there welcome, I am new here it is nice to meet you

hello there welcome, I am new here it is nice to meet you
hey nice to meet you too, good luck on your trial
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

Hey Patrick! Good to see you again. A lot has happened since you were here last time so you should definitely catch up! Rich is still around, but not in the clan anymore. How have you been?
Hey alex I've been alright :) I'm grade 12 now so I've been focused on study for the past 6 months. I have watched death note, so I finally recognize your profile picture
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

Hey there! Nice to see you around here again! Like Veaz said, many things have changed here! Hope you're doing alright! :)
Hi, thanks :) I've been pretty good

Last edited:
hello people, it's been a few years since I was last here. have been thinking about the clan and all you guys, just wanted to see how everything has been and what's happening. is 4dr rich still here?
hey man yes its been a very while!

Welcome back. I am new here and didn't know you the first time, but hey.

hey nice to meet you too, good luck on your trial

Hey alex I've been alright :) I'm grade 12 now so I've been focused on study for the past 6 months. I have watched death note, so I finally recognize your profile picture

Hi, thanks :) I've been pretty good
thanks for the good luck the clan has been fun to play in

Back