• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Kicked out of online match (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan187

Fake Item Box
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$106
Have you ever had Wiimmfi kick you out during an online match all of a sudden? (i.e. getting error code 91010) Since I patched my Wii with Wiimmfi, I've only had this happen once, and my name showed up on Wiimmfi's ban list. Any other times the game simply told me that I lost connection with the other players, but Wiimmfi didn't count that as a kick or ban.

It happens every now and then, but it isn't always a moderator.

It definitely does happen from time to time. Error code 91010 can mean multiple things. One of the things it can mean is that you were kicked from or banned by a Wiimmfi moderator. You can check if this is the case for you by looking at the "Bans" page and see if your name is anywhere on there recently: Show bans It can also mean your internet is screwing up, which is usually what I get. Whenever I get it, I think to myself "oh no did I glitch on grumble volcano again (cue drums)!?!?" and then connect again with a sigh of relief. =)

Back