• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
This is the sister thread to the "favorite strategy thread" I made a couple days ago. What is your least favorite strategy or tactic that people use? I personally dislike the very mainstream strategy of holding a star or bill and then dodging the shock. This can obviously get you a good position when you really didn't put that much effort in. Maybe I'm a hypocrite though because I certainly like it when I dodge. :D What about you guys? What is your least favorite strategy?

When people troll to slow down/annoy other racers! :D

doing pathetic glitches

Trolling because of a clan name

What do you mean?
Some people dislike clans for a certain reason so they troll anyone with that clan tag, regardless of who they are. Most of these people are ignorant anyway so it's just kind of silly.

Some people dislike clans for a certain reason so they troll anyone with that clan tag, regardless of who they are. Most of these people are ignorant anyway so it's just kind of silly.

It's like trolling 4DR people.

More or less, yes. It's stupid but I personally find it amusing that we have apparently had an impact on so many people. Some people just can't stand to see people actually succeeding. Oh well, there will always be people to hate and keep it interesting. :)

In essence yes. We usually don't care if we are trolled because we're kind of used to it. Like Zach said, its always something to keep things interesting, and its a little comical in my opinion.

More or less, yes. It's stupid but I personally find it amusing that we have apparently had an impact on so many people. Some people just can't stand to see people actually succeeding. Oh well, there will always be people to hate and keep it interesting. :)
In essence yes. We usually don't care if we are trolled because we're kind of used to it. Like Zach said, its always something to keep things interesting, and its a little comical in my opinion.

It actually adds more spice to the game. More challenge.

This is the sister thread to the "favorite strategy thread" I made a couple days ago. What is your least favorite strategy or tactic that people use? I personally dislike the very mainstream strategy of holding a star or bill and then dodging the shock. This can obviously get you a good position when you really didn't put that much effort in. Maybe I'm a hypocrite though because I certainly like it when I dodge. :D What about you guys? What is your least favorite strategy?

You can't really pinpoint the shock, so you must give credit to that strategy. ;)

You can't really pinpoint the shock, so you must give credit to that strategy. ;)
Ehh I'd argue that it's more or less very predictable. Most people in the back are "less advanced players" (yes, we'll call them that) who will just spam whatever item they get. The shock can only happen after 30 seconds, so using a dodge item close to the 30 second spot is a nearly guaranteed dodge. :p

Those heavy characters that just keep shoving me around.
Dem damn funkys
I also hate those front runners who get ahead of everyone by like two thirds of a lap

Those heavy characters that just keep shoving me around.
Dem damn funkys
I also hate those front runners who get ahead of everyone by like two thirds of a lap

Aren't they skillful players then? ;)

Ehh I'd argue that it's more or less very predictable. Most people in the back are "less advanced players" (yes, we'll call them that) who will just spam whatever item they get. The shock can only happen after 30 seconds, so using a dodge item close to the 30 second spot is a nearly guaranteed dodge. :p

Yeah, but if the person holding the shock is a skilled player, the shock are going to kill the people who are holding dodges, but unable to activate it. ;) The skilled player can get the shock early in the second lap, and then hold it until the last lap.

For me the least favourite strategy is using (forbidden) glitches. I really hate those who glitch in rBC3, and sometimes I wish I have loaded the game with activated hacks so I could "punish" them for glitching with tons of blue shells :D
Trolling a lap behind is no strategy for me, and dodging a shock is not "unfair", it can be luck - or for skilled players most of the time - correct prediction of the shock. It's not extremely difficult to predict a shock, since there's the 30sek limit, the mini-map, and most of better players try to target shock the frontrunning racers causing them to fall into oblivion.

GV respawn glitch. I feel like i'm the only one that can't do it, and it's really annoying when half the pack passes me on lap 3

GV respawn glitch. I feel like i'm the only one that can't do it, and it's really annoying when half the pack passes me on lap 3

Same,I can't do it also, I can only do the rock hop. Makes GV feel unfair.

Back