• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Lewis’ Summer Challenge Thread (1 viewer)

Do you think Funky Kong should return in a new Mario Kart game?

• Yeah. Why not?

• NO HE GODDAMN GARBAGE

• WHAT THE F IS A FUNKY KONG?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

JackPuff

Triple Green Shells
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,941
FC
3399-0264-7102
Switch FC
SW-6346-8157-4604
Clan
No
Hi everyone!
You may’ve noticed I don’t play MKWII that much anymore, until NOW! Starting from the 14th July ‘till the 9th of September, I will be raring to challenge anyone who wants to get an easy win !
To play against me, you must do the following:

1. Add me on CTGP using my friend code (it should be on the left hand side of this post)

2. Reply to this thread, saying what 4 tracks you want to challenge me to, what time you would want to play (keep in mind I am a Brittish Guy) and MAKE SURE TO TAG ME so I know it’s not a question someone may have

3. Come in a room within 10 minutes after our agreed time. If you can’t make it, please do tell me and we can rearrange

4. We’ll race and, if you win, you will be put on the leaderboard and receive 25 swag bucks. If more than 2 people have entered and you get to the top of the leaderboard, I will give you 50 swag bucks! If you are my first challenger and you win, I will give you 75 swag bucks! If you get disconnected, I will give you 20 swag bucks as a gift to say sorry.

Alright! Are you ready? ENTER!

CHALLENGERS’ LEADERBOARD
Goldilocks (Wins: 1)
————————————————
————————————————
————————————————

Last edited:
Looks interesting! Might have to give this a try sometime :)

@Lewis I'll challenge you! Is this ct's, regs or both?
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

And i'd like to play at 7 GMT tomorrow?

Last edited:
This is both. Make sure to tell me which tracks you want to play on by 7PM tonight! Also, if I’m not online at 7, it’s because a friend of mine is coming round. If that happens, I should be free tomorrow at the same time.

Idk if it is an easy win but yea I can go I just dont have ctgp but I have wiimmfi so why not

Idk if it is an easy win but yea I can go I just dont have ctgp but I have wiimmfi so why not
Okie dokie! We can just do regular tracks if that’s what you need. What tracks do you want to do and at what time (remember, I am Brittish, and I would prefer it if it was late morning or middle of the afternoon).

Yeet me with a time
also all tracks ?

Yeet me with a time
also all tracks ?
Okie! Are you free at any of these times below tomorrow? (in BST)
9AM
10AM
11AM
12PM
1:30PM
2PM
3PM
7PM

And it is all tracks. Both MKWII and CTGP.

Okie! Are you free at any of these times below tomorrow? (in BST)
9AM
10AM
11AM
12PM
1:30PM
2PM
3PM
7PM

And it is all tracks. Both MKWII and CTGP.
3 bst all tracks ;)

Okie dokie! We can just do regular tracks if that’s what you need. What tracks do you want to do and at what time (remember, I am Brittish, and I would prefer it if it was late morning or middle of the afternoon).
Alright We can do it any day you like just dm me to we set up time :)

Can I get another free win before the contest ends?

@Lewis i could play you in 1-4 hours up on now if you still accept challanges: toads factory, rbc, bcwii, maple treeway

OP
OP
JackPuff

JackPuff

Triple Green Shells
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,941
FC