• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

List of all Mario Kart Wii file names (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Your inserted files must meet certain requirements otherwise they won't be read and as a result the entire sector (e.g. Sector 89 - items) will be corrupted.
I also have created a (outdated) tutorial on the forum on how to replace entities in the revo_kart file, if you have further questions on that topic feel free to ask me on either the tutorial's discussion thread, forum PM or on Discord (Dokan#0711). :)
or S.#1798

Your inserted files must meet certain requirements otherwise they won't be read and as a result the entire sector (e.g. Sector 89 - items) will be corrupted.
I also have created a (outdated) tutorial on the forum on how to replace entities in the revo_kart file, if you have further questions on that topic feel free to ask me on either the tutorial's discussion thread, forum PM or on Discord (Dokan#0711). :)
Thank you! This helps me out alot. Especially for the Starman and Mega Mushroom Themes. Is this the same with the Title and Menu Themes?

Thank you! This helps me out alot. Especially for the Starman and Mega Mushroom Themes. Is this the same with the Title and Menu Themes?
Well, I haven't fully researched about it, afaik the title music somehow mustn't exceed 58 seconds, but for some reason there are working files out there that are longer than mentioned.
The best method on how to learn modding is to learn from your bugs and crashes, that's for sure.

Well, I haven't fully researched about it, afaik the title music somehow mustn't exceed 58 seconds, but for some reason there are working files out there that are longer than mentioned.
The best method on how to learn modding is to learn from your bugs and crashes, that's for sure.
got it, so if my Music is around 2 minutes and 30 seconds, I can't use it, and I have to cut it down.

got it, so if my Music is around 2 minutes and 30 seconds, I can't use it, and I have to cut it down.
If it doesn't work, you need to cut it down to a loop point. You should get what I mean, if you have made some experiments with BrawlBox.

How long does the Menu Theme have to be? About the same as Title?
Can't really tell anything specific about it, I've set my focus to textures recently.

How long does the Menu Theme have to be? About the same as Title?
50 seconds
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

add me on discord: S.#1798 i'll help out on the brstms and revo_kart

I just fixed and got the title theme working, however for the Menu Theme, the choosing a game-mode, and choosing characters/kart/driving mode the audio goes silent. Is there a reason that it is not working for those specific segments of the theme but yet it works with the Choosing Difficulty, and Choosing a courses theme? I've set the rate of the segment, which is a minute and 2-4 seconds, which actually works, with the Music shown as 28000 Hz and yet the Project Rate doesn't show that actual number. Do I need to export the file slightly different?
Update: never-mind, found the solution. Hoping it works now.
Although my Options Menu theme seems to never be working, and yet I am copying the exact code needed to change the audio from the normal one to the Options Menu Theme I have chosen. Any idea why that is?
Update 2: apparently my Entire Menu theme has become silent for all segments of when the theme plays itself.

Last edited:
I just fixed and got the title theme working, however for the Menu Theme, the choosing a game-mode, and choosing characters/kart/driving mode the audio goes silent. Is there a reason that it is not working for those specific segments of the theme but yet it works with the Choosing Difficulty, and Choosing a courses theme? I've set the rate of the segment, which is a minute and 2-4 seconds, which actually works, with the Music shown as 28000 Hz and yet the Project Rate doesn't show that actual number. Do I need to export the file slightly different?
Update: never-mind, found the solution. Hoping it works now.
Although my Options Menu theme seems to never be working, and yet I am copying the exact code needed to change the audio from the normal one to the Options Menu Theme I have chosen. Any idea why that is?
Update 2: apparently my Entire Menu theme has become silent for all segments of when the theme plays itself.
add me on discord so i can guide you on how to do it

S.#1798

I've looked at the tutorial and have followed all the directions to changing the Star Music as well as Mega Mushroom Music. However the audio didn't work for me. I've got Title and Menu Themes working, but I still get Silence for the Starman and Mega Mushroom themes. Is there anything I missed that probably is making my themes not working.
My starman theme is 18 seconds long, and looking at other Starman songs that are on other music packs, all are close to that limit.

I've looked at the tutorial and have followed all the directions to changing the Star Music as well as Mega Mushroom Music. However the audio didn't work for me. I've got Title and Menu Themes working, but I still get Silence for the Starman and Mega Mushroom themes. Is there anything I missed that probably is making my themes not working.
My starman theme is 18 seconds long, and looking at other Starman songs that are on other music packs, all are close to that limit.
can you add my discord so i can guide you please?

S.#1798

When I launch CTGP Revolution, I turn on the "My Stuff" folder and launch game. I reads the disk then I hit 1 and it says "Applying patches" and about 5 seconds later, it says "The disk drive seems to have stalled." Then I have o idea what to do from there. Can you guys help me please?

This has helped me so much! One question I have is what file contains the character icons in the selection screen? I'm making a texture hack and I've changed everything including Driver.szs and the allkart.szs files, but it didn't change the character icon, only the model and bike/kart icons.

This has helped me so much! One question I have is what file contains the character icons in the selection screen? I'm making a texture hack and I've changed everything including Driver.szs and the allkart.szs files, but it didn't change the character icon, only the model and bike/kart icons.
That's what the Driver.szs/all_kart_*.szs does, replacing the 3D models and textures of all characters/vehicles shown in the selection screens.
If you want to change the character icons of the selection screen, head over to MenuSingle.szs.
They're stored in button/timg, btw.

Gonna try using this more cuz gonna attempt a music pack maybe

I feel like thee current ones are unrealated. this is actually the best resource ever.

Back