• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Favorite type of battle mode? (1 viewer)

Favorite MK8D battle mode?

• Balloon Battle

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Coin Runners

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Renegade Roundup

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Bob-omb Blast

• Shine Thief

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$47,837
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
N/A
Since Mario Kart 8 Deluxe came out and some people here who have their own game to play battles since it's new battle mode, which is better than MK8. Also, there are 5 different type of battle mode on MK8D:
  • Balloon Battle (of course!)
  • Coin Runners (of course! x2)
  • Bob-omb Blast
  • Renegade Roundup
  • Shine Thief
The title say it's all. Which MK8D battle mode as your favorite? Mine is Balloon Battle, Bob-omb Blast and Shine Thief because I really enjoy playing these battle mode, I haven't lose in Balloon Battle yet lol! What about you? Don't forgot to vote the poll above. :)

Even I don't have MK8DX I like Bob-Omb-Blast xD I played it on Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and it was much fun xD

5. Coin Runners = I never really liked coin runners in before, even tho it got better in this game, I still dont like it as much.

4. Shine Thief = This mode is also the same story as Coin Runners pretty much.

3. Balloon Battle = Balloon battle has gotten way more interesting now, and alot more fun.

2. Renegade Roundup = This gamemode is so interesting and new to the series, so funny how you either run away from the law or be the law!

1. Bomb-Omb Blast = This is just a classic and my favourite battle mode from Double Dash, I just love it and its also very chaotic. xD

5. Coin Runners = I never really liked coin runners in before, even tho it got better in this game, I still dont like it as much.

4. Shine Thief = This mode is also the same story as Coin Runners pretty much.

3. Balloon Battle = Balloon battle has gotten way more interesting now, and alot more fun.

2. Renegade Roundup = This gamemode is so interesting and new to the series, so funny how you either run away from the law or be the law!

1. Bomb-Omb Blast = This is just a classic and my favourite battle mode from Double Dash, I just love it and its also very chaotic. xD
Ah yes, I agree with what you said about Bob-omb Blast. Did we played it in online before? Cuz it's so fun! We should play more battles if we can.

Ah yes, I agree with what you said about Bob-omb Blast. Did we played it in online before? Cuz it's so fun! We should play more battles if we can.

Funny enough, the only 2 battles we managed to play together were bomb omb blast xD
Oh yeah and 1 Coin Runners

Funny enough, the only 2 battles we managed to play together were bomb omb blast xD
Oh yeah and 1 Coin Runners
Haha yeah! If they patched the bug, we can play longer, so I hope!

I don't own the game yet, it's awesome it has different type of battle modes. I played Bob-Omb Blast in Double Dash (and Shine Thief). When I get the game, Bob-Omb Blast will be undoubtedly my favorite mode! :D

Between bomb-omb blast and shine thief :) I've played them all and these are definitely my favs!

I don't own the game yet, it's awesome it has different type of battle modes. I played Bob-Omb Blast in Double Dash (and Shine Thief). When I get the game, Bob-Omb Blast will be undoubtedly my favorite mode! :D
Omg that's really nice to see they are returned from MKDD cuz it's one of the best Mario Kart game ever I've seen. :D

Renegade Roundup and Shine Thief!!!!

Back