• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Mario Kart Wii Variety Pack (by the Variety Pack Team) (1 viewer)

If you have played this, did YOU enjoy it?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

JackPuff

Triple Green Shells
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,941
FC
3399-0264-7102
Switch FC
SW-6346-8157-4604
Clan
No
Hello.
I am making this thread today to put an amazing, but not well-known Custom Track Distrubution called the Mario Kart Wii Variety Pack!
Variety_Pack_Icon.jpg
The reason why I would like to bring this into the 4DR spotlight is because of the variety (get it?) of features:
  • 112 custom tracks (32 in the available demo)
  • Frantic mode, where overpowered items can be obtained in any position
  • 200cc as a optionable race CC and 50cc removed entirely
  • Worldwide races and friend rooms via Wiimmfi (this feature is really common in any pack nowadays)
  • A variety (I should stop now) of tracks to choose from, from fan favourites to more obscure ones
  • A frequent update schedule (usually once a month)
As you can see, this pack does indeed live up to it’s name.
If you want to download this, go to wiki.tockdom.com and search “Variety Pack” (nope, I don’t want to give you a direct link because I have been generous with them before).
Anyways, I think this would be great for civil wars or fun rooms, so please consider this pack, all you 4DR staff out there.

This looks very interesting! Is there a list of custom tracks for this pack?
Thanks for sharing Lewis!

This looks very interesting! Is there a list of custom tracks for this pack?
Thanks for sharing Lewis!
On the wiki.tockdom.com website, look for the Variety Pack’s page and there will be a track list there.

On the wiki.tockdom.com website, look for the Variety Pack’s page and there will be a track list there.
Awesome thanks! Will definitely download this once I get the chance. I just throw this into my "my stuff" folder, right?

Awesome thanks! Will definitely download this once I get the chance. I just throw this into my "my stuff" folder, right?
No. This uses CTCODE, so it needs to be it’s own separate pack to work.

can I have the raw download link through google drive?
just google "Variety Pack" and you'll see it; and variety pack is epic.

Back