• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Meetup, thank you 4DR (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BlitZ

Nintendo Enthusiast and Student
VIP forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,483
FC
0220-7517-9384
NNID
Luigi4u
It's my pleasure to announce me and @Olivia will be doing a meetup on Friday for 3 days in Canada! :) Super excited to meet you, thank you to this lovely community for bringing us to this point, we met on this website last December and am absolutely pleasured that we have a meetup set for this Friday, only a country apart! :party:

A picture will definitely be posted here :) Thank you 4DR, it's a pleasure to be on here even as just a member!

Jay :)

Have fun guys :D

Aww amazing to see this clan and website bringing people together! Hope the two of you have a nice time! :D

Don't know if now is too late to write a response follow up.
We have now met 2 times and are about to have our third this November
She is incredible and I can't thank the clan enough for what they have done for me in this time

Here is a post we made for reddit together while I was there. It was truly incredible. Thank you 4DR, you have a special place in our hearts :)

Aww nice!! Glad 4DR made it possible to see each other! Good luck to both of you! :D

We spent Christmas break together over the break for 8 days and had a very lovely time. Thank you again 4DR, if it wasn't for this clan I wouldn't have ever had the ability to talk and meet this incredibly amazing girl. :heart: I love you @Olivia

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 6
Aww, you two are cute together! Glad we could make it possible to meet each other. :D

Back