• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Merry Christmas Eve and Christmas! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Greetings everyone,

It is Christmas Eve today and that's crazy to me because I felt like we were just celebrating Christmas. This year has really flown by (at least for me it has). Anyway, I wanted to take this chance and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas! I hope you spend a lot of time with your family and enjoy any gifts you get (hopefully you get what you want!). I don't want to turn this thread into a "be grateful" kind of deal, but it's very important to remember that there are plenty of people out there who aren't as fortunate. There will always be someone who has it worse than you, no matter how bad you think you have it. So just make sure to remember that.

Have a great Holiday season everyone! :)

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you Zach! :D

Merry Christmas! I opened my gifts early this year because of me not being home for Christmas. I got 6 amiibos, a new set of headphones, and an Elgato HD, so I can capture better videos of MKWii! Once Christmas rolls around, I want to know what you got. :D

Merry Christmas! I opened my gifts early this year because of me not being home for Christmas. I got 6 amiibos, a new set of headphones, and an Elgato HD, so I can capture better videos of MKWii! Once Christmas rolls around, I want to know what you got. :D
That's awesome Amooyaahh!

Merry Christmas everyone. Later first gifts :D tbh i'm afraid of this ...

Merry Christmas to all on the forum! Spend time with some friends and family and I hope you have a great day. :)

I got 6 amiibos, a new set of headphones, and an Elgato HD, so I can capture better videos of MKWii!
UMG u got the elgato, ya lucky b****** :D

Anyways, I wish you all a merry Christmas. It seems as though time is flying because I still remember 2013 in the back of my head and it's already the end of 2015. Hope you've all fulfilled your dreams and goals for this year and hope you enjoy yourselves for many more to come. I don't personally celebrate Christmas, but this is to those who do. To others who celebrate other days, here's to a time of great holidays:

Happy New Years!
Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah!
Happy Kwanza!

And of course... Merry Christmas!

I doubt I'll get presents though, because anywhere I go to, to celebrate it, I don't get crap because I'm considered older anyways. Sucks, huh.

Merry Christmas to those celebrating!

Merry Christmas! :D

Merry Christmas! :3

Merry Christmas everyone! And Merry Christmas from @Sandy as well! :D

Back