• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Mii name symbols (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ぁあぃいぅうぇえぉおかがきぎくぐけげこごさ ざしじすずせぜそぞただちぢっつづてでとどなにぬねのはばぱひびぴふぶぷへべぺほぼぽまみむめもゃやゅゆょ よらりるれろゎわゐゑをんゔ゙゚゛゜ゝゞァアィイゥウェエォオカガキギクグケゲコゴサザシジスズセゼソゾタ ダチヂッツヅテデトドナニヌネノハバパヒビピフブプヘベペホボポマミムメモャヤュユョヨラリルレロヮワヰヱ ヲンヴヵヶ・ー一々
All the japanese letters.

!&()./012345678:?CG []~
Widetext symbols (the G = F in game).

 - ᵉʳ (Superscript "er")
 - ʳᵉ (Superscript "re")
 - ᵉ (Superscript "e")
 - [?] placeholder. Also appears anywhere there's no symbol.

上下不世中乗了事互人今他代以仼会伝似位住体何作使保信個停催儀優元先入全共内円写冬冷出 分切初利制削前割力動勝化匹半去参友反取受古可台右号各合同名周和員問回国土在地型城域堂報場壊声変夏夕多 大天太失好始字存定実客容寒対小届山岩島川工左巨希帳平年幸府度延強当待後従得必念性情意成戦所手扱抜択押 指挑振接敗数整敵断新方旗日早明星春時暑更書最月望期木本板果栄森楽様機次止気水氷池決法波注海消混源準滝 火炎無熱爆牛牧状獲率玉現球理生用申町画界番発登的目直相県真知砂破確示秋秒称移空突第管箱米級終経絵継続 総緒置翌考者能自英草落行表要覇見覧言計記設許訳試詳誉認説読諸負走起足距車転込近返追送逆通速遊運過道遠 選都配量録長開間降限除陽集離雪電面韓順領題顔飛高
Kanji (not sure if they all work).

Credit to this thread for having the symbols, thread (sends you to a external site).

Last edited:
ぁあぃいぅうぇえぉおかがきぎくぐけげこごさ ざしじすずせぜそぞただちぢっつづてでとどなにぬねのはばぱひびぴふぶぷへべぺほぼぽまみむめもゃやゅゆょ よらりるれろゎわゐゑをんゔ゙゚゛゜ゝゞァアィイゥウェエォオカガキギクグケゲコゴサザシジスズセゼソゾタ ダチヂッツヅテデトドナニヌネノハバパヒビピフブプヘベペホボポマミムメモャヤュユョヨラリルレロヮワヰヱ ヲンヴヵヶ・ー一々
All the japanese letters.

!&()./012345678:?CG []~
Widetext symbols (the G = F in game).

 - ᵉʳ (Superscript "er")
 - ʳᵉ (Superscript "re")
 - ᵉ (Superscript "e")
 - [?] placeholder. Also appears anywhere there's no symbol.

上下不世中乗了事互人今他代以仼会伝似位住体何作使保信個停催儀優元先入全共内円写冬冷出 分切初利制削前割力動勝化匹半去参友反取受古可台右号各合同名周和員問回国土在地型城域堂報場壊声変夏夕多 大天太失好始字存定実客容寒対小届山岩島川工左巨希帳平年幸府度延強当待後従得必念性情意成戦所手扱抜択押 指挑振接敗数整敵断新方旗日早明星春時暑更書最月望期木本板果栄森楽様機次止気水氷池決法波注海消混源準滝 火炎無熱爆牛牧状獲率玉現球理生用申町画界番発登的目直相県真知砂破確示秋秒称移空突第管箱米級終経絵継続 総緒置翌考者能自英草落行表要覇見覧言計記設許訳試詳誉認説読諸負走起足距車転込近返追送逆通速遊運過道遠 選都配量録長開間降限除陽集離雪電面韓順領題顔飛高
Kanji (not sure if they all work).

Credit to this thread for having the symbols, thread (sends you to a external site).
Can you stop trying to swear at us in Japanese? Just kidding. I'll add all these! :)

You're welcome!!
Doesn't add theses:  - ᵉʳ (Superscript "er")  - ʳᵉ (Superscript "re")  - ᵉ (Superscript "e")  - [?] placeholder smh. ;)
Also I found a image for all the working kanji, the other ones work you just need a Chinese font.szs
20b960b968014a1ea7cb5c5988d13f60.png

Doesn't add theses:  - ᵉʳ (Superscript "er")  - ʳᵉ (Superscript "re")  - ᵉ (Superscript "e")  - [?] placeholder smh. ;)
Also I found a image for all the working kanji, the other ones work you just need a Chinese font.szs
20b960b968014a1ea7cb5c5988d13f60.png
Check again because I did! I didn't add the [?] though because why?? You can just type that out if you want? And while the kanji is added right now, I think maybe it should be removed since it requires extra effort to get them. I mean I'm sure a chinese font.szs isn't the most challenging thing to get in the world, but this list was mainly supposed to just be symbols that you can copy and paste into the mii creator and use.

Check again because I did! I didn't add the [?] though because why?? You can just type that out if you want? And while the kanji is added right now, I think maybe it should be removed since it requires extra effort to get them. I mean I'm sure a chinese font.szs isn't the most challenging thing to get in the world, but this list was mainly supposed to just be symbols that you can copy and paste into the mii creator and use.
I need to make a list of the working ones only, until then remove them if you want ;)

I need to make a list of the working ones only, until then remove them if you want ;)
Yeah. I've removed the Kanji. :thumbsup:

BlazerZ

Brawl Stars and TF2 tryhard player
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,729
Clan
Best Team
  • Deleted by BlazerZ
Fixed some pictures and updated thread.

I can't even put into words how useful this has been, I stumbled upon this forum post a while ago but only just got an account. Anyways thanks so much for this!

~Parpie

Very useful, and they show the image of what they look like which is surprisingly helpful

Hacked mii names look cool af

this is actually very useful, even to this day!

i've been using it for a while now

Is it possible to do this via Emulator? My wii is currently in the attic
I dunno, the mii creator is down apparantly

I dunno, the mii creator is down apparantly
MyAvatarEditor works with Adobe AIR just fine.
I can provide an archive with the Adobe AIR installer included, if needed.

But really, I hope someone would port the program to HTML5 soon.

Back