• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Milo's 1 vs 1 (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Timo

Triple Green Shells
Premium forum user
4DR member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,033
FC
3871-4732-7262
NNID
None
Switch FC
None
Clan
4DR
Hey guys, if you want to 1 vs 1 me. Just say so on this thread. I will play 2 gps and I will host in the 1 vs 1 rooms.
GGs to whoever plays with me. :p
The racing will begin on Dec 15 and onwards:
Details Below:
WINS: 0
LOSSES: 1
TIES: 0

Last edited:
I start on December 15. :p

Nice! Similar to Realm's thread, I'll try and challenge you one of these days. ;)

Ok @Plex. :) I will tell you more information (the date, the time and etc.) Hope we have a good 1 vs 1. And thanks for inspiring me @Kirigaya. Also, I hope that I can play against you too sometime @Zachy! :p

Ok @Plex. :) I will tell you more information (the date, the time and etc.) Hope we have a good 1 vs 1. And thanks for inspiring me @Kirigaya. Also, I hope that I can play against you too sometime @Zachy! :p
Btw @Realm not Kirigaya. And I wish I could race you if I still had my game.

I'll go ahead and take up the challenge. December 19th is when I'm available. :p

I fixed my openhost now guys so we can 1 vs 1 now, who is up first?
(We will play 2 gps)

I can play right now if you would like. 4129-1700-7723

GGs @EC2 irC Tony in the 1v1 yesterday.
Congrats for the win! :)

RESULTS:
GP 1: We tied
GP 2:Tony won by a long shot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope we can rematch sometime again! :)

We can rematch soon maybe?

Would you like to 1v1 sometime?

RandomCapeDude

Triple Bananas
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$327
  • Deleted by thor
  • Reason: Talking about hacking is not allowed

Back