• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

[MK8DX] Official Monthly Fun Room (March 9th, 2019) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$47,837
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
N/A
Information:
Date:
Saturday 9th March 2019
Time: Event Time Announcer - [MK8DX] Official Monthly Fun Room (Saturday 9th March 2019)
How many players in the room: 5 - 12 (If room has less than 5 players, the room will be cancelled or delayed.)

Rules:
  1. We will play 3 GPs.
  2. No hacking, otherwise it results into an immediate disqualification.
  3. No trolling (such as overlap trolling) or bagging allowed.
  4. Have fun!
GP Themes:
Dokan's suggestion has been selected for this month! This will be:

GP1: "Princess tea party"
(Only Princesses, Prancer (body part), Peach Parasol (glider), free choice in tires, free course selection)

GP2: "Mario Kart DS Deluxe"
(150cc, Only MKDS characters, B Dasher (body part), only DS courses, free choice in tires/gliders)
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Toad
Wario
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Daisy
Dry Bones
Waluigi
(press F for R.O.B.)

GP3: "Speed and weight"
(Only heavyweight characters, free tires/glider/course choice)

If you want to join the Monthly MK8DX Fun Room, you can post below to sign up! If you can't attend this, please let the leaders/co-leaders know as soon as possible. :)

We have a channel from 4DR Discord server for this fun room. But it don't mean this is for 4DR only, anyone is welcome to join the fun room! We will invite you to there if you are participating this fun room and we will add a role onto your rank, which you'll be able to access to the Official Monthly Fun Room channel. Don't worry about it if you don't have Discord, we'll post here to tell you what to do if possible! ;)

Please also check out the MK8DX Fun Room Theme Suggestions thread to suggest more themes in the future for us! Your themes will be chosen at some point. :)

List of participants:
  1. Rachel
  2. Veaz
  3. Paris
  4. Dankus
  5. Dossie
  6. Dokan

Last edited by forum staff:
I'll be there! :D added myself.

I'd like to play, but I have a feeling it will not be played due to a lack of players. :/
Sign me up anyway, just in case.

I'd like to play, but I have a feeling it will not be played due to a lack of players. :/
Sign me up anyway, just in case.
Added. Well, it's first monthly fun room on MK8DX so, I mean it's fine.

just got it recently :)

My brother did so I can use his account

My brother did so I can use his account
Ohh nice! I've added you to list. Btw, I will be hosting the room, you need to add me as well, my Switch FC is 1492-0752-5714.

Sign me up I'll play!

Signed myself up.

GGs everyone! I'm glad we played this first monthly fun room today, that was fun! :D

I second that

Back