• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

MKW and Forum Inactivity (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Trash

Triple Bananas
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$831
Hey guys, just want to let everyone know that from April 7th till April 14th I will be completely inactive on both MKW and the forums. The reason is because I will be away on holiday during this time (and wont be bringing my wii lol), however if I can find the time whilst I am away (and the internet) I will be sure to check in on the forums and see how everyone is doing! Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a Happy Easter/April Fools today! xx

Hey guys, just want to let everyone know that from April 7th till April 14th I will be completely inactive on both MKW and the forums. The reason is because I will be away on holiday during this time (and wont be bringing my wii lol), however if I can find the time whilst I am away (and the internet) I will be sure to check in on the forums and see how everyone is doing! Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a Happy Easter/April Fools today! xx

Thanks for letting us now! Have fun on your holidays and hopefully you can have some time to visit us! Happy Easter and April Fools too! :D

is that an april fools joke? when not have fun in that time ^^

is that an april fools joke? when not have fun in that time ^^

Yeah haha April Fools everyone I'm actually being sent to a Bootcamp in Africa by my parents for not reaching 9k vr :(

(Jk)

Best of luck to ya! :p

Alright I hope you will have fun! :D Thanks for letting us know. :)

Back