• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

MKW Issues (Maybe Wii?) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Derptoise

Blooper
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$124
Hello! Recently I have been having some issues using my Wii for MKW via Wiimmfi. I have troubles connecting to games without disconnecting near instantly. When I get a disconnect mid-game, it is near-always a "Win Disconnect," or when you get disconnected and it says you got first. The thing I find strange about this is that none of this has happened before February. January I had some issues, but not as bad as this month. If somebody is able to help with this, I'd really appreciate it, and thank you in advance (just in case I forget this post XD).

Errors: 91010, 71010, 85010, 85020, 85030, 85040 (once, but idk why), 74030

(Note: I've tested my internet speed, and it says all has been well with the internet speed and connections.)

91010 odd..... probably your nn was stuck or something

These are pretty strange. You should go to the wiimmfi website and search those errors, or comment on MrBeans video on wiimmfi. He’s still replying to this day.

Hope this helps!

You should go to the wiimmfi website and search those errors, or comment on MrBeans video on wiimmfi. He’s still replying to this day.
I have asked MrBean before, and he said something like "You would have to ask Wiimm about something like this" on Twitch.
(Also I forgot to add this, but the Wiimmfi error checker has been unable to help me.)

Rip finding that man on twitch

The error codes are definitely coming, because of your connection.
Try resetting the router and when it don't works then, try asking Wiimm or Leseratte in the wii-homebrew forum.

The error codes are definitely coming, because of your connection.
Try resetting the router and when it don't works then, try asking Wiimm or Leseratte in the wii-homebrew forum.
Ah, I have restarted my router (it worked for an hour but after that first restart it failed). I'll be sure to try contacting Wiimm or Leseratte asap. Thanks.

Back