• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

MKW Online Status Thread (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Timo

Triple Green Shells
Premium forum user
4DR member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,018
FC
3871-4732-7262
NNID
None
Switch FC
None
Clan
4DR
Hey guys, if there is not a thread on this already, I wanted to make a thread that people can post on to notify other members on the forum when they are playing MKW or not. It may sound stupid, however, this thread may be surprisingly useful. Feel free to post when you are playing MKW online via wiiimmfi! :D

I think this can be a useful thread, obviously, we can use Discord for the means of this, but to increase some activity on the forum this thread is a great way!

I'm pretty sure the Activity Notices section is made for that?

No no no, activity notices is an area used for informing members and leaders that you are going to be inactive or on vacation or work or something. As Veasz said, this thread should increase activity on the forum, and so people may use this thread to notify others when they are playing MKW or not. You'll be surprised on how useful this thread may be. Basically, thid thread is an alternativr for discord.

You can always post that in the Discord group anyway? As you can speak to people directly.

You can always post that in the Discord group anyway? As you can speak to people directly.
Yes I am aware of that.. This thread is just an alternative...

Ill be on MKW all day guys, join if you can! :p

I will be playing soon! :)

Turns out I'll be playing in the evening. (In 2-3 hours)

I'm on wiimmfi now guys! :)

we have a few people in WW now

Back