• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

[MKWii & MK8DX] King of the Cups Contest (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take ice bro cup, I'll be a stupid easy 60

Bump!

2 weeks and a few days left until the contest ends so, you guys still have enough time to challenge someone for the cup(s) if you wish, then you may can get any chance to win the prize! :)

So what happens when like 5 people tie for first place? :joy:

Multiply the 1st place prize by 5. Or someone can have banker role and get infinite money

It probably will be like 1v1s after the contest ends so, I’m not sure because we haven’t discussed this yet.

ok
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

can I do the spring mushroom cup (mkwii) or not
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

can I take ice bro cup

Last edited:
Spring Mushroom Cup for MKWii might exist in CTGP, but isn't available in this tournament.
Ice Bro Cup is occupied by @Fergus, you need to beat him in a 1v1 in order to claim the cup.

Dm me on discord, its faster. I'll be home ~4pm pst

Reminder for everyone:

Tomorrow is the last day of this contest so, don’t forgot to challenge someone for the cup(s) if you haven’t! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back