• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Moderator Applications are Now Open! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hey all!

With the recent departure of @Frost, we've decided to open applications for moderator! We felt that we might need a little bit of extra help due to his absence. If you would like to become a moderator, you can submit your application in the Voting Booth under "Moderator Applications". A few things to keep in mind:
  • Moderators cannot do anything clan-related. They can do anything that is forum-related only, for example, editing, approving, or deleting a post.
  • It is not required to be in 4DR to be a moderator, anyone with a forum account can apply.
  • Please only submit 1 application. Duplicate applications for this time period of applications will be deleted, and reduce your chances of getting the position.
  • We will only be promoting 1 person to moderator, so make your application as fantastic as you can make it!
  • It would be a good idea to take a look at this page to get a general idea of what is expected of you as a moderator and what you can include in your application.
  • Applications will close on Tuesday, June 20th, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST.
Good luck to those applying! I hope to see some GREAT applicants for the position! :)

Last edited:
I forgot to mention: Applications will be closing in 1 week from now, so make sure you get your application in by then! I also added it to the first post. :p

It's gonna be interesting to see all types of ranks on the forum now. I don't recollect a time when there were Leaders, Co-Leaders AND Moderators. :p

Good luck everyone, and make the moderator role great again! :)

It's gonna be interesting to see all types of ranks on the forum now. I don't recollect a time when there were Leaders, Co-Leaders AND Moderators. :p
It was only a year ago when you were just a moderator nothing new :innocent:

It was only a year ago when you were just a moderator nothing new :innocent:
True, but in this case, there's more than one co-leader. :p

Great! Good luck to everyone! :D

Work those applications

What forum activity time are we looking for for this position? @Amaya

Just a reminder that applications close tomorrow night at 11:59 PM EST! So if you haven't submitted one already, make sure you get it in before the deadline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back