• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Most beautiful thing on mkwii? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolf

Triple Red Shells
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$67
Clan
4DR
What is something beautiful on mkwii?? It could be anything... textures, people, characters etc..

For me, I love the miis. The good miis of course--especially the anime miis. I also love some of my textures because it feels like I'm living in an altnerative world. I love my dry dry ruins texture and toad's factory texture the most cuz they're so beautiful to look at.

Probably when people aren't giving me crap. That's pretty beautiful. But I don't really know honestly. I guess I have to go with all my amazing friends and clan mates (not that they're my second choice or they're a bad choice or anything) because I don't really use textures or anything. :D

When I successfully fronrun without getting target shocked and blued at the line, and playing with friends. :)

When there are almost full 4DR ww (10 players with 4DR tag before). I love it! :D

And also, I love my Daisy texture (purple and black), but I don't use texture often. I might will use it again in the future.

When there are almost full 4DR ww (10 players with 4DR tag before). I love it! :D

And also, I love my Daisy texture (purple and black), but I don't use texture often. I might will use it again in the future.
Yeah, that was really fun also that texture hack sounds really nice :)

Though I am not active on it like I used to (due to net and issues with my wii) I'd have to say that the thing I admire about MKWii is crisis' texture pack I have, with a mix of some of the textures from Fire Kart Wii and imo it looks amazing when the 2 are combined. Also the brstms, some I made and some that are from either of the texture packs above. On a related note, I recently made some Undertale brstms for MKWii and I can not wait to put those on my SD card to see how they came out. I might release something like that in the future so you guys should look forward to that :)

Playing with 4DR :p
And with another tags :cool:

And get tops :cool:

Play with my friends of the clan for more than 3 hours! :)

Play with my friends of the clan for more than 3 hours! :)
Yes! That's one of my other favorite and most beautiful things. :D

Back