1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bunicu, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Bunicu

Bunicu Fake Item Box

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $338
    Hello! I am Bunicu. Well, to be honest, my name is not that one. My real name is Robert, and i am Romanian. I am 14 Years Old!
    My Mario Kart Wii Statistics:
    I started playing MKW like in 2012, it was a very funny game for me, but in 2014 when Nintendo WFC shutted down, i never wanted to play again. Hopefully, Wiimm and Florian, made the Wiimmfi project, that saved my life. I never knew about wiimmfi till 2015, and i lost my skills.
    Now, i am a very good racer, usually 2nd-3rd-4th, and my VR is arround 9915.
    I really like playing as Toad, my Mii and Funky Komg. I really don’t like playing with Daisy (if you play with Daisy, it’s ok, i don’t hate you. It’s just my opinion, i don’t have skills when playing with Daisy)
    And Yes, i am a Biker.
    In 2017 i joined my first clan, EC2. I still love racing with that clan, but because of 4DR leaders wanting me to concentrate more on their clan, i will do that.
    In 2018 i found 4DR, and i found this clan the most respectful clan on MKW i think. I feel soo good and happy here! :)
    I found 4DR by accident, i was on a WW and i found Alicu! And i said: HEY! Alicu, Bunicu! That rhymes! And i searched how to join.
    Now i am a Trial Member and hope i will pass this trial! :D
    ——————————————————————————————
    Other information:
    I play MKW on: Wii, Wii U, PC, Laptop.
    PC Specs (if anyone cares): CPU:Intel Core i7-4Core 2.5ghz -> overclock to 3.5ghz GPU1: Intel HD Graphics GPU2: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070TI OC, 8GB Ram, 2tb HDD
    Laptop Specs (if anyone cares): CPU: AMD RYZEN 5, GPU: Amd Radeon RX 550. 12GB Ram, 1tb HDD.
    I use my PC and my Laptop for Steam, but i don’t really play there, cuz of school, the trial, and time.
    My Steam accounts:
    Public One: (Public means i am up to play with you if you want, also, thats not me in the image, it’s my Grandpa, Bunicu = Grandpa) Steam Community :: Bunicu
    Personal One: (Personal means i only play with friends !EXCEPTIONS rarely!) : https://steamcommunity.com/id/exodhus

That was it. If you want me to make a story about why i am known as “Bunicu”, just leave a comment.
    Best, :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alexander

Alexander Luigi Time! Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $28,471
    FC:
    2924-4388-5200
    NNID:
    DarkVeaz
    Switch FC:
    SW-0668-0927-2585
    Clan:
    4DR
    I like how you found us! Nice introduction about yourself Bunicu! :D I hope you are enjoying your time in 4DR! :D

3. Peyton

Peyton Green Shell 4DR Veteran Member Bronze Member 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $3,522
    FC:
    4773-4165-4586
    Clan:
    4DR
    Hey bunicu! Glad to have you in 4DR!

4. Alicu

Alicu ♡ ♡ ♡ Staff Member 4DR Co-Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member Contest Designer

FC:
    0650-2467-9888
    Clan:
    4DR
    Oh hey its me! :D You can call me Alice/Alicu!
    Anyway, Nice introduction. Hope you'll have a good time here :)

5. $$_Rich_$$

$$_Rich_$$ Checkmate! VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $41,620
    FC:
    3484-9248-7747
    Clan:
    4DR
    Welcome to the forum!

6. Bunicu

Bunicu Fake Item Box

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $338
    Thank You all! :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Josue

Josue Green Shell Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $4,356
    FC:
    4859-3160-8009
    Wow, what a great introduction bunicu! Glad to hear that you're enjoying your time here!

8. Zak

Zak Doing them Tesco tills Banned Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $5,222
    FC:
    3742-6247-5261
    NNID:
    Virgenmedia66666
    Switch FC:
    SW-6728-0895-4580
    Clan:
    4DR :3