• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

My Introduction. (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bunicu

Blooper
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$25
Hello! I am Bunicu. Well, to be honest, my name is not that one. My real name is Robert, and i am Romanian. I am 14 Years Old!
My Mario Kart Wii Statistics:
I started playing MKW like in 2012, it was a very funny game for me, but in 2014 when Nintendo WFC shutted down, i never wanted to play again. Hopefully, Wiimm and Florian, made the Wiimmfi project, that saved my life. I never knew about wiimmfi till 2015, and i lost my skills.
Now, i am a very good racer, usually 2nd-3rd-4th, and my VR is arround 9915.
I really like playing as Toad, my Mii and Funky Komg. I really don’t like playing with Daisy (if you play with Daisy, it’s ok, i don’t hate you. It’s just my opinion, i don’t have skills when playing with Daisy)
And Yes, i am a Biker.
In 2017 i joined my first clan, EC2. I still love racing with that clan, but because of 4DR leaders wanting me to concentrate more on their clan, i will do that.
In 2018 i found 4DR, and i found this clan the most respectful clan on MKW i think. I feel soo good and happy here! :)
I found 4DR by accident, i was on a WW and i found Alicu! And i said: HEY! Alicu, Bunicu! That rhymes! And i searched how to join.
Now i am a Trial Member and hope i will pass this trial! :D
——————————————————————————————
Other information:
I play MKW on: Wii, Wii U, PC, Laptop.
PC Specs (if anyone cares): CPU:Intel Core i7-4Core 2.5ghz -> overclock to 3.5ghz GPU1: Intel HD Graphics GPU2: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070TI OC, 8GB Ram, 2tb HDD
Laptop Specs (if anyone cares): CPU: AMD RYZEN 5, GPU: Amd Radeon RX 550. 12GB Ram, 1tb HDD.
I use my PC and my Laptop for Steam, but i don’t really play there, cuz of school, the trial, and time.
My Steam accounts:
Public One: (Public means i am up to play with you if you want, also, thats not me in the image, it’s my Grandpa, Bunicu = Grandpa) Steam Community :: Bunicu
Personal One: (Personal means i only play with friends !EXCEPTIONS rarely!) : https://steamcommunity.com/id/exodhus

That was it. If you want me to make a story about why i am known as “Bunicu”, just leave a comment.
Best, :)

I like how you found us! Nice introduction about yourself Bunicu! :D I hope you are enjoying your time in 4DR! :D

I found 4DR by accident, i was on a WW and i found Alicu! And i said: HEY! Alicu, Bunicu! That rhymes! And i searched how to join
Oh hey its me! :D You can call me Alice/Alicu!
Anyway, Nice introduction. Hope you'll have a good time here :)

Wow, what a great introduction bunicu! Glad to hear that you're enjoying your time here!

Nice introduction, glad you're enjoying your time here. ^^

Back