• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

'My Stuff' Not showing up in RiiVolution v1.06 MKW (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Timo

Triple Green Shells
Premium forum user
4DR member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,033
FC
3871-4732-7262
NNID
None
Switch FC
None
Clan
4DR
Hey guys, I know I already made a thread about textures on riivolution, but I decided to make a brand new thread on this. I have CTGP v1.03 installed as a channel, the textures always work on it, however, on riivolution, I go on it, i see "Enable CTGP " and "Copy Save to SD Card". Shouldnt there be a "Enable My stuff Folder" option there as well? Well the my stuff option is NOT showing up! Someone please help me with this!

Last edited:
You're probably missing the appropriate XML file (which is what I assume to be needed) for it to work in Riivolution. Might want to do some research or see if your texture pack, whatever that might be, has one.

Ok, the .xml file I have is the one that Funx Gave me, do you, or anyone else have the My Stuff .xml file?
I have my My stuff folder in the root/ctgp folder. I have the my stuff.xml in the root/riivolution folder
--- Post merged ---
Please help

Last edited:

Back