• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

My Wii broke (it got bricked) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aXtrasia

Blooper
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$30
Wow,what a wonderful time for my Wii to break.

I sincerely do not know,when I'll be able to play.

I'm trying to raise money to buy a new one.
The screen is glitched/corrupted,and when I try to enter any app,it crashes.

What happened? I hope you'll get a new Wii soon!

Did you try to run any mods or applications prior to this happening?

if its the disc drive then it isn't brick, its just the disc drive isn't working and you need a iso to run games which is better in my opinion but its your choice! : )

if its the disc drive then it isn't brick, its just the disc drive isn't working and you need a iso to run games which is better in my opinion but its your choice! : )

If you own the game, downloading ISOs without owning the games is technically illegal.

I did re-download CTGP-R,but as far as I'm aware,CTGP is innocent.

Do you happen to have any USB sticks in your Wii USB Ports?

Hmmm...
Could you please give me a list on what Homebrew apps you have? I might be able to figure it out with that info.

Hmmm...
Could you please give me a list on what Homebrew apps you have? I might be able to figure it out with that info.
All I have are two things:
-Mupen64 (N64 Emulator) Which I've been using for a lot of time,so I don't think it is the problem...
-CTGP-R

All I have are two things:
-Mupen64 (N64 Emulator) Which I've been using for a lot of time,so I don't think it is the problem...
-CTGP-R
Hmm...
Mupen64 is a bit buggy on the Wii, but it is probably not the problem.
What hacks have you done ever and how did you install Homebrew?

Hmm...
Mupen64 is a bit buggy on the Wii, but it is probably not the problem.
What hacks have you done ever and how did you install Homebrew?
he can unplug the wii cable except the ac adapter, leave it on for 3 minutes then, connect the cables back and t should show, if not thens its bricked for real

Doesn't matter anyway, because you need priiloader to fix the brick.
Oh yeah. @aXtrasia, try getting Priiloader to see if that’ll fix it, or do what SunnyJim said and plug out every cable apart from the AC Adapter for 3 minutes. If they don’t work, your Wii is done for.

Back