• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

New Policies on the Forum (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,509
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hey guys!

You must be wondering: "Zach, why are you making this announcement? I thought you resigned!" Well guess what? It was all a prank bro, so I'm back! I'm glad you all missed me and I certainly missed being the owner of this great clan. However, I do have some new policies to implement to make this place more enjoyable for you all. Such policies are listed below:
  • You are now required to purchase a 4DR Clan Women's Thong from the Merchandise Shop within the next 4 seconds of this message being posted. Otherwise, you will receive an automatic level 3 ban. And no, buying it after you get banned will not lift this ban if you get it.
  • Amaya has been removed completely from the forum due to extreme circumstances that shall not be discussed. You can no longer tag him as he is removed from the website. This also means he will no longer be the owner of the website, which is why I'm taking over.
  • Everyone in the Discord server has been banned for posting too many memes in the server. This ban will last for 1 day to make sure that memes remain under control in the server.
With these new policies come some new amazing perks though:
  • By popular demand, and as stated earlier in the announcement, 4DR Clan Women's Thongs are now back! This time we made them even easier to purchase, at $49.99 per pair.
  • Also by popular demand, we have three new products in the store! We have 4DR Clan Dildos, 4DR Clan Body Pillows, and 4DR Clan Vibrators! Dildos are $24.99 each, Body Pillows come in 15 different styles best suited for each members' taste at $29.99 each, and Vibrators are $39.99 each.
  • And finally, all members of 4DR will be getting a free 4DR Clan Strap-on as an exclusive gift for choosing 4DR as their clan of choice! Thanks guys!
Hope you all have a fantastic rest of your day today and take advantage of our awesome new perks!! :D

OH SHOOT RIP ME

Omg! SO exxitedfor my 4DR thong to arrive!

Thanks I most certainly need a strapon

will april fools ever get banned

8a9.jpg

Guys lets reset this

4DR Didloes? Omg i'd buy that tbh.

Zach is on fire! Help

We hope you guys had a great Easter and April Fools today. :innocent:

Back