• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

New Splatoon-Based Mobile Game (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Justin

Splatoon Freak
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$2,588
FC
1033-5565-9518
NNID
EBJustin
Clan
N/A

Here is a video showcasing a new app for mobile users called "Sepia Go!" It is basically a mobile, Chinese version of Splatoon just about completely ripped off from Nintendo's Splatoon. Of course the graphics and other things aren't the greatest, but bear in mind it is a mobile game. To my knowledge, it is only available for Android users (@Frost this is your chance!), but I am not 100% certain. I wonder if/when Nintendo will sue the creators for this game as it's practically a rip-off of Splatoon, just with a different name, a few different features, and of course, different settings to accommodate for mobile play.

Unless this can get me in 4DR, forget it

I thought that was iPhone because of this:
23821aa51c8b4a92970288a3bd548aa9.png

That's why I think it looks like iPhone lol, but guess not! That app game is so cool! But I wish the app should be available for iPhone because I'm iPhone user.

I thought that was iPhone because of this:
23821aa51c8b4a92970288a3bd548aa9.png

That's why I think it looks like iPhone lol, but guess not! That app game is so cool! But I wish the app should be available for iPhone because I'm iPhone user.
Trade phones. :hippo:

I ordered an Android phone like 3 days ago and it comes some time this week and then this comes out
HYPE

I hate you @Justin
I'm officially addicted D:

Certainly not proud to say that I literally did this all day..

Maybe I'll try it..

those look like the most painful controls ever

I wish I could play this!!

Back