1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Staff!

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by amaya, Jan 2, 2018.

1. amaya

amaya A river in a dry land Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $71,516
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    Hey guys! Hope you all had a great New Year's day! I've got some exciting news to share!

Firstly, I'm sure you all noticed the magic red name that appeared on @Alex, as he is now a leader! And no, I didn't stab him that night and make him bleed, he's definitely been a real asset during the time he was a co-leader, and deserves his promotion.

Secondly, the one you all have been waiting to see, is the unfortunate well-deserved promotion of @BlazerZ to co-leader! His dedication even through some tough times has proved to us he more than deserves his promotion. His promotion is effective immediately.

Congratulations you two, and let me know if you have any questions! :)

• Like Like x 9
  2. Paris

Paris Mentally Absent™️ VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Member

FC:
    1722-5591-5953
    Switch FC:
    SW-3987-6265-4492
    Clan:
    4DR
    Congrats once again @Alex !

And a massive congrats to you @BlazerZ , You totally deserve this as the now ex-longest veteran member, enjoy your well deserved promotion! :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Alex

Alex ~ No Tears Left To Cry ~ Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $11,536
    FC:
    4043-2716-9973
    Switch FC:
    SW-1962-1671-2223
    Clan:
    4DR
    Woo! Thank you again for the opportunity to be a leader for this clan, and I hope I can do a good job!

And huge congratulations Blaz!! You are so deserving and I can't wait to see what comes from your promotion! :D

Thank you for not stabbing me I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alexander

Alexander Luigi Time! Staff Member 4DR Co-Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $25,163
    FC:
    2924-4388-5200
    NNID:
    DarkVeaz
    Switch FC:
    SW-0668-0927-2585
    Clan:
    4DR
    Woo! Congratulations on getting promoted to leader for the 2018th time, @Alex! :D
    And congratulations @BlazerZ! Glad to see you getting promoted, keep up the good work! :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rachy

Rachy Oreo Lover Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

FC:
    0134-8501-1281
    Switch FC:
    SW-1492-0752-5714
    Clan:
    4DR
    Congrats to both of you on new staff, you deserve it! :)

Time to update BlazerZ's clan banner if he want one, as I've already done on Alex's banner, yay!

• Like Like x 1
  6. BlazerZ

BlazerZ Horizon™️ Staff Member 4DR Co-Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

Clan:
    4DR
    I would like to thank my friends and family...

But for real, thanks for the opportunity, never thought this day would come, I will do my best job. ::):

• Like Like x 6
  7. Sandy Marie

Sandy Marie Going on ♡ VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

Congrats ^^

• Like Like x 1
  8. Azula

Azula I used to be on fire! VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

FC:
    1208-5912-7626
    Clan:
    4DR
    Congratulations! Very well deserved for both of them. :D

• Like Like x 2
  9. $$_Rich_$$

$$_Rich_$$ Checkmate! VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Veteran Member 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $40,790
    FC:
    3484-9248-7747
    Clan:
    4DR
    Congrats Blazerz. It's your dream come true. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tomas

Tomas ♥ 4DR Clan VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

Clan:
    4DR
    Congratulations @BlazerZ!!! :D
    They say that everyone get what they deserve sooner or later ;) Today begin a new chapter of BlazerZ in the 4DR clan, I'm sure you'll do an excellent job as a Co-Leader!

I would also like to congratulate @Alex again! but now officially! ;) What can I say, I have not been very active in the forum but the times that I have come I have seen how active you are in the clan and your excellent relationship with each member of the clan. Without a doubt you have done a 10/10 job.

In summary both have been and will be a great addition to the Staff Team!

The best of luck to both! :D

• Like Like x 4
  11. Savo

Savo Green Shell Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $6,325
    FC:
    5244-3542-7250
    Clan:
    none
    nice nice

12. JaK

JaK 4DR UwU Member VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $693
    FC:
    0907-9461-7838
    NNID:
    Luigi4u
    Clan:
    4DR
    Congrats both of you for your contributions that you have decided to devote to 4DR for now! :p

• Like Like x 1