New World Records

flaminfunky

Blooper
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$341
Clan
F$
Thought I'd start this thread as a way for everyone to share when the newest World Records happen in MKWii! The records can either be legit or TAS, but thought I'd make a forum combining both!

flaminfunky

Blooper
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$341
Clan
F$

A new DS Desert Hills WR by American player Paul! This is a - 0.022 cut from the previous World Record, also held by Paul. This run has one lucky cut (on Lap 1), but the laps are all very similar, due to the very good Lap 2 and the good Lap 3. Congrats on the improvement!

Reactions: Crystal and Azula

flaminfunky

Blooper
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$341
Clan
F$

A new GCN DK Mountain WR by Logan! This is a -0.139 cut from the previous World Record! Bad Laps 1 and 2 were made up for with a very good Lap 3, I would say that a 1:58 is definitely a possibility in the near future, crazy to think how far the record has been pushed down!

Reactions: Crystal

Crystal

Professional Music Enjoyer
VIP Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,541
  • VIP Members
I swear, some people are crazy good at this game. It's amazing to see some of the devotion certain players put into this game.

flaminfunky

Blooper
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$341
Clan
F$

A new Koopa Cape WR by Justin! This is a .002 cut from the previous WR, held by Ace. Justin was far behind Ace all the way until the Lap 3 pipe, where he caught up and barely beat Ace out. Justin had only been playing Koopa Cape for a week before he got this, and his PR before the WR was a 2:19.0! Huge congrats on the WR!

flaminfunky

Blooper
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$341
Clan
F$
I’m probably gonna start posting here again, sorry I’ve been very busy and I lost access to the forum for a short time