• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

New World Records (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow, It's amazing how people can keep improving their lines and reach really impressive times. Rooting for Luke and Daniel to reach 1'40"!

1:40.xxx will be so amazing once it happens and props to them for grinding so hard for that.

1593805962618.png

Not only was this set by Sword after 7 years of not having the WR here, and not only is this the final 2017 World Record to be taken down, it was also set on my birthday. :)

Wow, It's amazing how people can keep improving their lines and reach really impressive times. Rooting for Luke and Daniel to reach 1'40"!
He just got a 1'41"100!

In other news, my man Jacob improved his record on rDKJP with a 44"572 o_0

rDKJP pole clip pretty hard so props to him

I forgot about this thread D:

Anyways congrats to Tony on his first ever WR!!! He beats Logan on rWS glitch with a time of 1'45"860!

Congratulations to him!

Well that was shortlived lol

Logan learnt how to drive and got a 1'44"279, but he also lost 2.5 seconds by having to drive backwards after missing the checkpoint!

Logans Fail

Luke just got dkjp no sc wr.

Loving the new grass cut strat

Two new Mushroom Gorge records!

:us:Bryce improves his record on MG with a 20"519 improving on his previous record by 0"015
:us:Connor beat :gb:Luke on MG non-sc with a 1'40"959, getting the first ever 1'40 !

Huge congratulations to them!

lol Bryce lied in the description of his record about Bynt recording his run

I was very surprised about Connor getting firsr 1:40

Totally missed it, but in between the two records on the gorge, :gb:Luke beat his record on Delfino Square of 2'04"296 with a time of 2'04"208 setting a new BKS lap 3 of 40"875

Very good for him!

Well done to him!

:fr:Arthur got maybe the most unexpected of the recent records with a 1'16"907 on rSL cutting off almost a second from Takemi's previous record. He also decided to go for the 2nd glitch on lap 3 instead of lap 2!

Bye tatemi!

I seen that as well, well done to him.
Is it faster to do it on lap 3 as opposed to lap 2?

Back