• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Nintendo based BRSTM replacement ideas? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fatal

Banned
Banned (level 1)
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$0
I found myself back in MKW again, and often when I have time to burn like this, and when no one is on, I try to think of ideas about BRSTM replacements from past or current Nintendo games. A good example below; I used "Bomb Rush Blush" and "Tidal Wave" soundtracks to replace Rainbow Road, and I think that fits awesome. Or at least in my opinion, lol.

I'd appreciate any other good ideas that I can possibly use for other tracks, It's something that I'll gradually do over a period of time until I cover just about all courses. :p Thoughts?

Replace first place music with the double dash winning music, that's what I did :p

I've been given third party permission to assist with the project :eyeroll:

I've had some ideas for the past several days, but never implemented/started/finished them, but I'll be looking to dig them back up and maybe apply it in my spare time.

@Blue xo I haven't exactly considered BRSAR work yet, but I'll probably be saving this for later.

Back