• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Nintendo WFC (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

TheEnescan

Triple Bananas
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$25
NNID
Apperantly not all games are effected by the shutdown. Earlier today i found Call of Duty 4 for the wii and i tried playing multiplayer. And it worked, without any modifications. So after a quick little research i've founded out that some games are still playable without pathing wiimmfi. The servers are smooth and i'm usually in a full lobby.

I really would't be so excited about that... even if Nintendo WFC did work on other games and such... not many people would be aware of that, which would basically make it a dead server.

Ohh I remember this.

Activision was mad about the shutdown or something, so they put there own server on the Wii for CoD? I believe that's what happened iirc (I found out from Fish)

Oh so it's another alternative server... I would have guessed so

Technically
..they did. there's a few alternate servers... idk about "official"

Wiimmfi would basically be that in this case

All because of marketing. Nintendo wants to force you to get your fanny out to Game Stop or wherever you buy Mario Kart 8 and have you buy the latest and greatest from them.

Mk8 is the greatest now? ggs

In Nintendo's eyes, yes.

Not in my eyes. The item balance is crap and it's hard to actually get around people. Not to mention if you win a race you go up like 9 points. GG Nintendo. #BringBackMKW

All about the $$$ as far as they're concerned. Unfortunately, MKW isn't going to come back (although I wish it would).

All about the $$$ as far as they're concerned. Unfortunately, MKW isn't going to come back (although I wish it would).
Good Point,we can all hack again like the clan used to be.

MrBean35000vr uploaded a video for when Mario Kart Wii was going to be closed down and saw there was a list of the games that were going to be effected.

That was before Wiimmfi

Well yes.. this is why the thread is extremely old.

Back