• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Official Monthly Fun Rooms [December 17th, 2016] (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 20 hours left! I've added everyone (except otto) to the group chat on Skype. But @otto do you still use Skype or no?

And there are 3 spots available don't forgot to post here if you can join the fun room! :)

Less than 20 hours left! I've added everyone (except otto) to the group chat on Skype. But @otto do you still use Skype or no?

And there are 3 spots available don't forgot to post here if you can join the fun room! :)
Yeah I still use skype, "isucktacos" is my username :-D

I will not participate, unexpected event

For all CTGP users who are on the list, please turn the CTs off because GP4 is balloon battles. If you have CTs on, the non-CTGP users will get black screened because you will direct to play Countdown mode. Just make sure to turn CTs off before join the room.

I didn't get the chance to say this so I apologize, but count me in for the room! :D

GGs everyone! That was so fun! :D

GGs! It was chaotic and SUPER fun! :D

GGs to everyone who participated today! I think it was definitely one of the better Official Monthly Funrooms we've had in a while, and it was a total blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back