• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Official Monthly Fun Rooms [March 25th, 2017] (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,422
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Information:
Date:
Saturday 25th March 2017
Time: Event Time Announcer - Official Monthly Fun Rooms [March 25th, 2017]
How many players in the room: 5 - 12 (If room has less than 5 players, the room will be cancelled or delayed)

Rules:
1. We will play 4 GPs.
2. No hacking (Unless you can use allowed codes from Code Usage thread: Code Usage on Mario Kart Wii/Wiimmfi). It will results to be kicked from the room if you use disallowed/harmful codes, example: Item Cheats, Bullet Bill Speed Modifier, etc.
3. No glitching (example: Lap skip in GV, WGM, etc. However, respawn glitch in GV is allowed). Glitching will result in you being kicked out of the room.
4. No trolling.
5. Have fun!

GP Themes:
@Dossie's suggestion has been selected for this month!
GP1: Bowser familly and minions! Only Bowser, Dry Bowser, Bowser Jr, Dry Bones, and Koopa Troopa on bikes (automatic only).

GP2:
Peach, Daisy and Rosalina for a princess time! But if you choose Daisy or Peach, you can only use the Sneakster/Nitrocycle. If you choose Rosalina, you must use the spear. You can pick either automatic or manual.

GP3:
Standard Kart GP on Automatic only! You can use every character though.

GP4:
Super Mario 64 DS charcters only (Bowser, Mario, Luigi, Wario, and peach). Bike or karts and you can only use manual.

If you want to join the room, you can post here to sign up! If you can't attend this, then please let the leaders/co-leaders know as soon as possible. :)

We have a Skype group chat for this fun room. You will be added to the chat if you can attend. This is only if you have Skype. Don't worry about it if you don't have Skype, we'll post here to tell you what to do if possible! ;)

Please also check out the Fun Room Theme Suggestions thread to suggest more themes in the future for us! Your themes will be chosen at some point. :)

Last edited by forum staff:
List of Participants (12/12):
1. Zach
2. DatsMK
3. Rachel
4. BlazerZ
5. Skip
6. Jonny
7. Paris
8. Doss
9. Frost
10. Glace
11. Temper
12. Satnav

Backup list:
1. Otto

Last edited by forum staff:
I'll be there this time!

I can not join! :3

Sign me up for removing me from the list.
I suggest you stop staring. Just sign me up, please. ;-;

Sign me the fuck up!

SIGN ME UP! :D

Little clarification on GP2 I intended to write only Bikes so no Karts that was a completly mistake on my part!

So if you choose Daisy or Peach pick the nitrocycle/sneakster if you pick Roslina pick the spear :3

So sorry for making that mistake!

But sign me up as well please :)

Sign me up please, would love to be able to participate this time :3

Everyone who sign up has been added! :)

Little clarification on GP2 I intended to write only Bikes so no Karts that was a completly mistake on my part!

So if you choose Daisy or Peach pick the nitrocycle/sneakster if you pick Roslina pick the spear :3

So sorry for making that mistake!

But sign me up as well please :)
No worries, it's fixed now. :)

I'd love to race with you guys! Sign me up if there's room :)

I can sign up!
You has been added! :)

The room is now full! But if anyone want to join, you can still post here to sign up and you will be added to backup list. This is only if any people who in room list don't show online and we will let you know then you can join the room. :)

Oh damn, I was going to join this one, I waited until my Wii U gamepad got fixed so I could change my internet setting since I got better internet now, and it got fixed earlier than I thought. Oh well, it started at 5:00 am for me but hopefully I can join next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back