• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Official Monthly Fun Rooms [May 21st, 2017] (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count with me! :)

Oh damn, thats 4.00am Monday for me...which means I can't make it :( Wish I could be there, especially with the themes I suggested! Oh well, might have to join next time :)

Count with me! :)
Added! :)

Oh damn, thats 4.00am Monday for me...which means I can't make it :( Wish I could be there, especially with the themes I suggested! Oh well, might have to join next time :)
Sorry to hear you can't make it :( But yeah, maybe next time if you can join. :)

Since I'm not anymore in here, please remove me from the list to make space for real members - thanks.

Sign me up, please.

Add me to backup?

For people who don't have Skype, make sure check the gp themes before I start the room. :)

GGs everyone that was fun! :D

Yeah, Even though I got disconnected after the second race in GP4, I still had a lot of fun. And I did pretty well, I shocked myself lol :blush:
Next time consider yourself to keep the usage of intense trolling down, you wrecked the last half by driving backwards with mega.

Anyway, to you and the other participants:
Good games, that were four well and pleasant rounds for me. :)

Next time consider yourself to keep the usage of intense trolling down, you wrecked the last half by driving backwards with mega.

Anyway, to you and the other participants:
Good games, that were four well and pleasant rounds for me. :)
Sorry if that affected anyone, but it was one race and i wasn't trying to hit anyone. I just decided to go backwards. Also, I was starred, squished, and bombed on GCN Mario Circuit. So whatever :confused:

Even though I couldn't make it, hope everyone had a fun time :)

Can I be in the next funroom if I pass my trial plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back