• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Official Monthly Fun Rooms [November 26th, 2017] (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

15/04/2017-27/08/2018
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$5,895
FC
4043-2716-9973
Switch FC
SW-1962-1671-2223
Clan
4DR <3
Information:
Date:
Sunday 26th November 2017
Time: Event Time Announcer - Official Monthly Fun Rooms [November 26th, 2017]
How many players in the room: 5 - 12 (If room has less than 5 players, the room will be cancelled or delayed)

Rules:
1. We will play 4 GPs.
2. No hacking (Unless you can use allowed codes from Code Usage thread: Code Usage on Mario Kart Wii/Wiimmfi). It will results to be kicked from the room if you use disallowed/harmful codes, example: Item Cheats, Bullet Bill Speed Modifier, etc.
3. No glitching (example: Lap skip in GV, WGM, etc. However, respawn glitch in GV is allowed). Glitching will result in you being kicked out of the room.
4. No trolling or bagging allowed.
5. Have fun!

GP Themes:
Dats' suggestion has been selected for this month!
GP1: Free for all, Characters that have appeared in Mario Galaxy only, karts only, manual only.

GP2: Team race, a character which has mainly your favorite color, bikes only, manual or automatic.

GP3: Free for all, Automatic only (you can choose whatever char vehicle comb)

GP4: balloon battle with Karts and manual only.

If you want to join the room, you can post here to sign up! If you can't attend this, then please let the leaders/co-leaders know as soon as possible. :)

We have a channel from 4DR Discord server for this fun room. But it don't mean this is for 4DR only, anyone is welcome to join the fun room! We will invite you to there if you are participating this fun room and we will add a role onto your rank, which you'll be able to access to Official Monthly Fun Rooms channel. Don't worry about it if you don't have Discord, we'll post here to tell you what to do if possible! ;)

Please also check out the Fun Room Theme Suggestions thread to suggest more themes in the future for us! Your themes will be chosen at some point. :)

---------------
~ Participants List ~

1. Alex
2. Savo
3. Rachel
4. Swampy
5. Stormy
6. Believe
7. Dokan

Last edited:
Just a bit of a note, be sure to have CT's turned OFF if you use CTGP because of that battle GP in GP 4!

I will be not be available that weekend! The themes look really fun too! :D Have fun everyone! :D

I'll be joining!

2 days to go! Still have lot of spots free, make sure sign up if you can join! :) As what Alex said if you are CTGP user:
Just a bit of a note, be sure to have CT's turned OFF if you use CTGP because of that battle GP in GP 4!

dang I have to miss this :(

If we don't get enough players, then this fun room will be postponed, which it will be either few hours late today or tomorrow. But, the time should be:

9:00pm GMT / 4:00pm EST

This is old default time we used from 2016. But so, I really hope we can get more people to sign up.

I'll be attending (for real) this time

Due to not enough people turning up, we'll been postponing this to 7PM GMT tomorrow so be sure to sign up! :D

3 hours and 10 mins left! 6 spots free, if you have any chance to join, be sure to sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back