• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Official Monthly Fun Rooms [October 21st, 2017] (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$47,837
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
N/A
Information:
Date:
Saturday 21st October 2017
Time: Event Time Announcer - Official Monthly Fun Rooms [October 21st, 2017]
How many players in the room: 5 - 12 (If room has less than 5 players, the room will be cancelled or delayed)

Rules:
1. We will play 4 GPs.
2. No hacking (Unless you can use allowed codes from Code Usage thread: Code Usage on Mario Kart Wii/Wiimmfi). It will results to be kicked from the room if you use disallowed/harmful codes, example: Item Cheats, Bullet Bill Speed Modifier, etc.
3. No glitching (example: Lap skip in GV, WGM, etc. However, respawn glitch in GV is allowed). Glitching will result in you being kicked out of the room.
4. No trolling or bagging allowed.
5. Have fun!

GP Themes:
@Dokanowo's suggestion has been selected for this month!
GP1: "F1 racing: Any medium character, only B Dasher MK 2, manual only, " Nitro Tracks only
GP2: "Shooting Stars": Only Rosalina, only Shooting Star or Jetsetter.
GP3: "Baby Time": Only Babies, only Booster Seat or Quacker and ONLY automatic, Retro Tracks only
GP4: "Slow, but stylish": Only Princesses in Daytripper

If you want to join the room, you can post here to sign up! If you can't attend this, then please let the leaders/co-leaders know as soon as possible. :)

We have a channel from 4DR Discord server for this fun room. But it don't mean this is for 4DR only, anyone is welcome to join the fun room! We will invite you to there if you are participating this fun room and we will add a role onto your rank, which you'll be able to access to Official Monthly Fun Rooms channel. Don't worry about it if you don't have Discord, we'll post here to tell you what to do if possible! ;)

Please also check out the Fun Room Theme Suggestions thread to suggest more themes in the future for us! Your themes will be chosen at some point. :)

----------------------------

List of Participants:
1. Rachel
2. Alex
3. BlazerZ
4. Veaz
5. Jacky
6. Stormy
7. Jonny

Last edited:
I'll be there! :D

Sign me up!

I will be joining! Also, this might sound like a dumb question but what are nitro tracks?

I can only participate in these when it's not 5 am for me, sorry!

Thanks Rachel! :D

Reminder for everyone, we have only 4 people signed up, which there is 8 spots available. You're very welcome to sign up to join the fun room if you can! 2 days left to go!

hi im here me please

That was the funniest room ever! I will never forgot the times lol. xD

It was my own suggestion, but, unfortunately, I was too busy on that day to join this room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back