• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Official Monthly Funroom [January 23rd, 2020] (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lycan

Retro Gamer
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$16,106
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
It's that time again, The monthly funroom is back again next week! Be sure to sign up below if you would like to participate.

This event will take place this Saturday on the 23rd of January. There will be 2 provided times, one being a backup in case the current timing is inconvenient for the majority. We will host 5 GPs! All themes have yet to be decided, but will likely be decided in the next day or two. Feel free to make more suggestions on this thread.

Time of event: Event Time Announcer - 4DR Clan Official Monthly Funroom

BACKUP time of event: Event Time Announcer - 4DR Clan Official Monthly Funroom (Backup time will be used if a significant number of attendees aren't able to attend)

Theme:

Lycan's Suggestion C:

GP1: 200cc FFA, any characters/vehicles
GP2: 200cc Team Race any characters/vehicles
GP3: Custom tracks + item rain, any characters/vehicles
GP4: Countdown, karts only
GP5: Countdown, bikes only

Feel free to vote on which themes you'd like to see live in this funroom, and they might be chosen, especially if your pick is a popular one where others like it! Only participants are allowed to vote on the themes, so sign up below if you want to join!

Participants:
1. (HOST) Lycan
2. Ganon
3. Dodo
4. Jack
5. Rachy
6.Bryce

Last edited:
I can make it :)

Unfortunately, I am doing a zoom with my friends at that time. I thought I could make it but the time changed. Sorry for the inconvience. I will try and catch the next one!

Back