• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Ohio Statewide Amber Alert: 10 month old boy abducted by armed and dangerous father (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Around 5 am EST, 27-year old James Ramey, took his 10-month old son, Winston, out of his home in Delta, OH, shot the mother Amanda Mangas to death, and fled in an unknown direction in a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country. Ramey was considered armed and extremely dangerous, and the incident spread a statewide Amber Alert. At roughly 10 AM, 27-year old Ramey was found in his mother's home in Indiana with the 10-month old unharmed. This case is still under investigation.

It was noted according to various news sources that Ramey had a criminal history of domestic violence, and it appears that this very moment was his breaking point. He has an additional pending case of violating a temporary protection order Feb. 16 and filed in a district court. Mr. Ramey was set for arraignment March 23.

The domestic violence cases we see nowadays make me want to throw up. It just baffles my mind how people all over the world live with domestic abuse that is completely untreated. I felt that something should have been done earlier to prevent something like this from ever happening. But either way, my deepest condolences to the families/friends affected by this terrible event.

I just got one of those the other day. "3 year old girl abducted from her house" or something like that.

I don't have much to say. That's absolutely disgusting and we have some real sick and twisted people that live with us on this world. At the end of the day though, I'm just glad that the 10-month old was found unharmed. I'm extremely sorry to hear about the mother being killed and really this whole situation in general unfolding. :/ It's a gross world out there today! It feels like we're going back to the caveman era where it's everyone for themselves. I thought we were supposed to be progressing as a world, but it seems like we're going back in time.

Back