• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

One feature you wish was in Wiimmfi? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,412
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
What is one feature that you wish was in Wiimmfi that isn't?

For me, the one "feature" I want is more stable servers I guess. They have come a long way, but there are still a lot of disconnections and other annoyances.

Allowing people to ONLY hack to lose, and make a program that bans only those who hack to win.

Choosing in what speed (150cc, 100cc..) this race will be.

Hmm.. A few features I wish that was on "LolWiimm", is to automatically ban users that have codes on, the first time they go online, and in friend rooms if you feel like doing a team VS or battle, the host and the 2nd person that joined the room can choose whoever to be on their team. and oh yeah, less memes while trying to connect online, during races and/or before the voting screen shows up

disable

ultra

glitches

Hmm.. A few features I wish that was on "LolWiimm", is to automatically ban users that have codes on, the first time they go online, and in friend rooms if you feel like doing a team VS or battle, the host and the 2nd person that joined the room can choose whoever to be on their team. and oh yeah, less memes while trying to connect online, during races and/or before the voting screen shows up
I'd hate to disagree with you because a lot of us use sound modifiers, region modifiers, and other stuff that's for fun that only affects us only, so all codes shouldn't be banished.

oh so you're saying you want rSL's removed with that?
you realize it will probably be 2017 by the time someone makes that online right

Remove Funky Kong.

I'd hate to disagree with you because a lot of us use sound modifiers, region modifiers, and other stuff that's for fun that only affects us only, so all codes shouldn't be banished.
I mean codes excluding those, like if you have item hacks, speed modifier, freefly or w/e, then if the game detects those codes for a few moments it'll show that that user has been banned.

I mean codes excluding those, like if you have item hacks, speed modifier, freefly or w/e, then if the game detects those codes for a few moments it'll show that that user has been banned.
I agree that a list of "red flag" codes to automatically block would be a good addition.

I believe that is what mkw-ana is for, @Zachy @Sniper ... it's only getting more advanced too. :p

I believe that is what mkw-ana is for, @Zachy @Sniper ... it's only getting more advanced too. :p
I feel as though MKW-Ana is reactive. They need to use the cheats first; then to be detected by MKW-Ana. I think that it should be proactive and just detect cheats from the get go. But yeah, I'm sure it's getting more smart over time.

That could probably affect legits if it were like that ( like closely pulling a mega and star together. Rare, but it happens.)

tournaments. They were so fun, I was pretty sad when they got taken down

That could probably affect legits if it were like that ( like closely pulling a mega and star together. Rare, but it happens.)
Which is why we shouldn't use mkw-ana and have something different that blocks nasty codes (item hacks, boring dc/freeze codes, etc...)
tournaments. They were so fun, I was pretty sad when they got taken down
Ooooh, that's a good one! Those were indeed fun.

Leaderboards for time trials would be awesome. But without "Donald".

Vote kicks in wiimmfi would be divine. :inlove:

Back