• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Origins of your nickname. (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Plex

Red Shell
VIP forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$506
FC
1380-3908-7426
NNID
Landrdubr
Hey guys!

So I thought it might be a cool "icebreaker" to make a thread where we tell each other the origins of our nickname(s) and the details in them. Obviously, if your nickname has a private detail (birthday year, numbers from your phone number, address e.t.c), you don't have to reveal it.

So, to start it off, the origins of "Plex":

In about the time of October-November of 2014, I as trying to come up with a cool, unique, and original nickname for myself (I was recognized as AndrewMarioKarter before that). I thought about looking into some cool and funky words like "Perplex" and that one actually got into me. I thought that naming myself "Perplex" would be too unoriginal so I decided to play around with that word. After some time, I decided to just crop it down to "Plex" and that nickname just stuck to me ever since. So, basically, the nickname "Plex" comes from the word "Perplex".

Last edited:
A had a very close friend that passed away in 2014 that went by an alias of "Skitty~san"

Skitty~san → Skitty

I started out using my IRL name, then I started to use Sonic because I was using a Sonic Mii. Then, I made other miis (but changing it to HyperSonic) until just recently I wanted to start using Amaya because it's Japanese for "night rain", which in a nutshell describes who I am as a person: somewhat dark, but with a faint light side that glistens in the night.

Bloss - because it's short for Blossom. :p

Irl, my nicknames are Blossbloss, Fizzle and Precious, lol. They all have stories behind them but I cba to write it all out. :p

My real name is Richmond, so I used Rich.

Well uh, my name is Justin and... yeah. That's all? :confused:

So Ghost prettx much i got my wii with mkwii i never knew how i should name myself i just called me like my rl name then i saw this good player (HD Demon)I was like hm Demon...Demon...hmm some other good name spooky name for demon then the idea GHOST ye that should my name be and i keept it forever cause it was a pretty cool name i liked it

I thought I was good.

I found out I wasn't.

I kept this username because I wasn't creative enough.

Yeah, I'm a noob. Maybe I can change to 4DR Noob?

I really don't know where mine came from. I guess I just made it up a while back and started using it ever since.

How my name started off was that I made a clan 3 years back that no one joined named "ULH", and I named myself Yoshi. And at the same time, the name "Sniper" came to mind. Once I joined 4DR, people kept calling me either "ULH Yoshi" or "Sniper". Then at the end of 2012 I decided to kill "ULH Yoshi" and go by Sniper from then. 6 months later I came up with another name called "Exo", and barely everyone seem to call me by that, so I killed that name and went by Sniper again.

So yeah. :p From ULH Yoshi, to Sniper, to Exo, and to Sniper once again.

I don't know... my names have been kind of random.

Well my Cat's name is Milo and I can't use my real name (Timothy) on this because there already is a Tim on this.
My real Nickname is Timmy. People at school call me "THE HACKER", I guess it's because I hack alot.:cool:

Real name is Zachary, but that's annoying, so I use Zach. I don't know why I added the 'y'.

Real name is Zachary, but that's annoying, so I use Zach. I don't know why I added the 'y'.
Zachary is a little long. Zachy is a good nickname for you Zach:)

My name came from the anime "Angel Beats" :3

Sa
Well my Cat's name is Milo and I can't use my real name (Timothy) on this because there already is a Tim on this.
My real Nickname is Timmy. People at school call me "THE HACKER", I guess it's because I hack alot.:cool:
Same

Jerry is what my friends call me

Back