• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Origins of your nickname. (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Of course I also use the Japanese spelling of my real name, Alex.

Real name is Zachary, but that's annoying, so I use Zach. I don't know why I added the 'y'.
I remember you were hacked or something on the xat site and some stuff went down either on mkwii or xat with 4DR and that a****** "Vox". Or some other dumbass tried to mess something up in the clan ... or maybe there was an imposter and he took your name or some stuff... I remember a lot of things from back then

I remember you were hacked or something on the xat site and some stuff went down either on mkwii or xat with 4DR and that a****** "Vox". Or some other dumbass tried to mess something up in the clan ... or maybe there was an imposter and he took your name or some stuff... I remember a lot of things from back then
Not to be rude or anything, but how does that pertain to his nickname?

Well, Pk1337 was my original username for a lot of minor social media sites I used that literally no one even knows exists. I don't even think it was considered social media. Basically, the 1337 part came from the gaming sensation of "1337," or leet, otherwise known as elite. The PK part came from a nickname from school based off of me being the king of something I don't want to say. And no, it's not dirty, you're dirty. (jk i :heart: u) So I came up to one of the biggest games of my life that really wasn't special at all but made me meet many great people and have good times, which was ROBLOX. I was into scripting and coding blocks and decals and playing/testing others' games as well, but I also joined clubs and met friends, so I called myself Pk1337, being the Elite King that I am, and I went on from there. I even have a club penguin acct. under that name, and I haven't touched it for 4 years... And a Hatena account... and an MC account... a lot of stuff in general.

Ugh, so much nostalgia.

Yeah, not in MKWii though. I suck at that now. o.o

So, my name is originally actually Violet, and I use to use there nick Flam3⭐ in mkw and other games, so im like, hmmmmm...... AHA!!!! Violet + Flame = VFlame
And yes.... tru story :hippo:

I used so many names since I joined the Mario Kart community in 2011, lmao. But I use my irl name "Rachel" for first time when I joined the community, then change to Crazy, then DarkRach, then FireRach and now goes back to Rachel because people keep called me Rachel or Rach. :p

NOW IT'S MY TURN!

ottomeister

otto comes from my real name and meister because I'm a meister.

Well, mine does not have a story, it's just a name that I always liked, and that is all xD

Back