• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Our New Contest Designers + Thank you to Amaya! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alex

15/04/2017-27/08/2018
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$5,856
FC
4043-2716-9973
Switch FC
SW-1962-1671-2223
Clan
4DR <3
Hey all!

So a week or two ago, we hosted applications for people to join our Contest Designer team. Well now here I am, with the results! Before I reveal our new Contest Designers , I just want to say thank you to everyone who applied! If you didn't get chosen, or didn't manage to apply this time, there will always be a next time so don't worry! Without further ado, or new contest designers are:

1. @Paris
2. @Alicu
3. @Jonny

Congratulations to you three! We believe that all these people can bring something new and exciting to the team, and we can't wait to see what you all will do in your new position! Some of you may be wondering why we chose 3 new Contest Designers and while there are a few reasons, or main one leads me onto our next announcement.

Unfortunately, @amaya is going to be resigning from the Contest Designer team. Obviously with him now taking over in terms of running the site and having his real life going on as well, he doesn't have as much time to help us with making contests anymore. So, thank you for everything you have done in the Contest Designer team Amaya! It was a pleasure to work beside you in that aspect, so thank you once again!

Anyways that's about it in terms of announcements! Congratulations once again to Paris, Alice and Jonny! We're sure you'll all do great and be a big help on the team. Feel free to ask if you have any questions on anything that was stated in this announcement! :)

3 new contest designers? That is a lot of help! Congratulations! :D I'm glad we have new contest designers! And thanks for everything as a contest designer Amaya! :D

congratzz to the 3 new contest designers :D

Wow I’ve actually been accepted as Contest Designer, thank you for choosing me & congrats on Jonny & Alice too! :D
Also thank you Amaya for being a Contest Designer, you did a great job!

Congrats Paris & Alice! Alice you have a new job now!

And thanks for taking my application seriously (lol) and accepting me as a contest designer! :gerald:

Congrats everybody! :D You will all do great! :)

Team owo is taking over this website :gerald:

Last edited:
As a Co-Leader, ex-longest veteran member and contest designer, I can confirm Paris will literally pop it off in contests, mkw and more™️. :tox:

In all seriousness, congratulations to the three musketers, I'm sure that you guys are going to do a splendid job, and I would like to thank Amaya for all the work he did for the team. :D

:snaphappy:

Congrats to all new CDs! Look forward for new contest! :D

And thank you Amaya for your work as CD! :)

Im surprised oo Thank you for choosing me :D and congrats to Paris and Jonny aswell! And thank you for everything you've done Amaya owo

Forgetting someone?

Forgetting someone?
Well of course thank you for all of the work you've done on the team too! I was under the impression that a message like this was left on the Members and Imposters list for you, so I'm sorry if it wasn't! Was never my intention to leave you out, because I really appreciate all the great work you did for the team. :D

Well of course thank you for all of the work you've done on the team too! I was under the impression that a message like this was left on the Members and Imposters list for you, so I'm sorry if it wasn't! Was never my intention to leave you out, because I really appreciate all the great work you did for the team. :D
its alright, I was just making sure people knew I left the CDs since there wasn’t really anywhere that mentioned it. It only said I left the clan.

Thanks for the awesome replies everyone, and a belated congrats to our new contest designers!

The main reason I'm no longer designing contests is because I just got back to work about a week or so ago and soon will have very little time to really help out with the new contests, especially considering I'm now the website's owner. I appreciate the opportunity to help out with it as I'm sure you all had a blast with the contests I helped make and bring to you guys to enjoy, and I'm sure the new designers will do a great job at bringing new contests to the table. :)

@amaya Thank you for all the work you did as a contest designer, good luck in the future! :D

Back