1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overdue Notice on Activity for the School Year

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by amaya, Sep 13, 2018.

1. amaya

amaya go home amaya ur drunk Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member Contest Designer

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $301
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    Hey guys!

Yes, this is quite overdue, but better late than never! For pretty much all of the 4DR clan, school is back in session, which means less activity during the weekdays! Boo! :(

But yes, with school back in session for a lot of people, there's bound to be a lack of activity across the board for all of us in 4DR, which explains the large amount of activity notices being made. So while we're on the subject of that, here's what will be happening in terms of the activity requirements for those in 4DR right now:
    • Because we understand that school and real life is a major priority over video games and your clan, we're going to be quite a bit more lenient on activity, because not everyone has the luxuries of being able to play on the weekdays. With that being said though, please do not disappear completely, or you will be removed from the clan. If your activity problem is going to be severe enough (or you think it will be) because of your school priorities, let a leader/co-leader know and we'll see what we can work out.
    • If your activity is going to be affected by the school year, if you haven't already, make a thread in the Activity Notices Forum explaining your activity situation. This will save you (and the leaders/co-leaders) a lot of time and stress trying to figure out what happened to you if you haven't logged on in over a week or so.
    • Finally, the 4DR Clan will be turning 6 years old come the end of this upcoming October, and I'm sure we'll come up with an awesome event to celebrate the occasion! I know there's something special coming out for 4DR Members for the 6th anniversary of 4DR (if you're in 4DR, check the Members section of the forum for more details)!
    And that's pretty much it! Let me know if you have any questions. :)

• Like Like x 10
  2. SunnyJim

SunnyJim Can I move on? Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $13,477
    FC:
    3098-3794-8629
    Clan:
    S.#1798
  3. Hajaky

Hajaky Banana 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $764
    FC:
    2625-9337-1237
    Switch FC:
    2560-6505-7810
    Alright

4. JoeySun

JoeySun B-Baka :x 4DR Veteran Member VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $28,298
    FC:
    2021-1499-8506
    Thanks for making this! Im sure some people will be worried of being removed cause of inactivity cause of school life and im sure they will be less worried and well educated on what to do with it!:3