• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Paris Terrorist Attacks (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,412
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
So my knowledge is pretty limited on this (as I just learned about it recently - recently as in 5 minutes ago), but there has been a terrorist attack on Paris: Paris attacks: 43 killed, fire officials say - CNN.com Basically the terrorists (probably ISIS) placed bombs, shot, etc... Just wanted to use this thread for further details and discussion.

Borders have (of course) been closed.

Plex

Red Shell
VIP forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$506
FC
1380-3908-7426
NNID
Landrdubr
  • Deleted by Plex
  • Reason: Don't want it to be there.
Two terrorists are now reported dead and one has been taken into hostage. More is, unfortunately, likely to come, however the French military is now deployed, so there might be some containment.

Terrorism is a big concern. It is nice however that the French government is responding well to this attack by finding the suspects.

I don't check the news much, but when I watched the news today for a few minutes, I saw this.

This is terrible news, I hope the gunmen, hostage takers, and bombers get caught. At least the French government are responding well to the attack.

#باريس_تشتعل.,

This is being used by the Islamic State to celebrate Paris burning. What has the human race come to?

Also listed, something has been translated that the Islamic state wants to target more cities, including Rome, London, and Washington.

I am very sorry for what happened to France. This is a clear showing that ISIS needs to be stopped, and that the world together, not just one country, has to work to prevent any future disasters.

127 deaths for now...And lots of seriously wounded :(

What a disaster. When I saw that on the news I was in shock. It was sad and terrifying to watch, a lot of people screaming, trying to escape, being shot and dragged from the ground by being injured, many deaths, bombs, shots everywhere... anyway, I'm sorry I said those bad things that happened because maybe some people don't like to hear that but is to make sense of what happened to the population and Paris. These terrorists are destroying a beautiful city like Paris and others. They need to stop, we need to solve these situations, we must find peace and I'm with hope that soon this will end, the bad ones will die, the good ones will stay. Everyone is against those terrorists, we have help from many countries and that makes us all with some advantage even though they are extremely dangerous and not having heart to not to feel pity of people and for what they're doing to the world, hearts made of stone. They think that if they are killing people, they will go to Heaven because their religions refer it, when with us, it's completely the opposite. I hate when the innocent people die and the killers not. Some of the terrorists have died but it's nothing compared to the number of people that died for being killed by them. 127 people died, close to it. For now, the town is calm but people are still full of fear and sadness, normal, unfortunately. Too bad it seems only a start... ''The humanity has to end this war before the war end with the humanity''. :(

Last edited:
Another thing that I am afraid is if they are are able to get into all sides of Europe and started to bomb it all. I am sure that among the refugees, who are spread throughout the world, there are terrorists and this is very bad, it will bring many consequences. They have to close the borders and take good care of their countries, just to have a few terrorists it's already enough to kill many people and destroy everything around. Yes , now they want to 'burn' Rome, London and Washington. In addition to these, they will be spread over other places near these ones. I also think that they are going to Spain and Portugal is just next door and is a small country compared to France, Germany, etc. In an instant they can destroy all Portugal and i'm afraid of that happen. Of course not only by Portugal, I feel sorry for other countries as well and I hope they don't destroy more things, it's enough. --' #PrayForTheWorld

According to ISIS supporters, some of the next targets include Rome, London, and Washington D.C.

I just saw a Philadelphia Orchestra concert last night, and they started out with the French National Anthem. So heartwarming. As I was coming back, I also noticed that the Independence Blue Cross Building was Red, White and Blue at the top instead of the usual plain blue.

According to ISIS supporters, some of the next targets include Rome, London, and Washington D.C.

Would like to say that the access to Washington DC would be a little sketchy in my opinion. How are they going to get there without some sort of American surveillance catching them? As for Rome and London, there's my worry because they are all on the same general area so there could be easy access to both of those cities. Driving a car through the borders could easily get them through, but then again, border security might increase after these two cities see that they might be the next target, if they choose to believe it. Another question that arises is when they will do it, because it's anyone's best bet as to when they might strike again. Touching on the America part as well, a lot of people own a firearm in the USA, in comparison to Rome and London, so there might be a higher chance for protection? I really don't know, but all I can say is that it will probably be hard for terrorists to enter America with high security.

I just saw a Philadelphia Orchestra concert last night, and they started out with the French National Anthem. So heartwarming. As I was coming back, I also noticed that the Independence Blue Cross Building was Red, White and Blue at the top instead of the usual plain blue.

It's really heartwarming to hear this, because it was such a grim day, and so many people around the world are giving appreciation towards such a tragic event. Really great that there is still much more good on our planet than bad.

All us are France at the moment, actually after seeing what happened on the news, I feel really sad like when it happened here in Spain, I was little, but remember this feeling, they are living everything that we lived here in Spain in 2004, was devastating, I just hope that together we can stop it in the world.

update: france has launched multiple airstrikes on raqqa, a city occupied by isis.

Back