• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Please welcome Frost as our new co-leader! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Hello everyone!

Due to Amaya's absence, we have decided to replace the role with @Frost! Now I'm sure there are some people freaking out (and if you aren't, then good!) saying "but i thought u said that only veteran members kan be co-leader and frost isn't a veteran member111!!??/". And yes, obviously we're aware of that. However, sometimes other aspects come into play. And a major aspect about Frost for us was that he was already a moderator. This means that he knows how to use most of the tools here on the forum and how everything works, which means he'll be able to settle into his role as co-leader much easier than someone who had to learn both the moderator and co-leader side of things (and believe me, that takes a while). So we can only hope that all of you understand where we are coming from with this decision, and we'd like to give a big welcome to @Frost to co-leader! We're sure that you'll do an incredible job! :)

This is certainly a surprise. Congratulations Frost. So, will someone replace Frost as a moderator?

This is certainly a surprise. Congratulations Frost. So, will someone replace Frost as a moderator?
Probably not for now. However, if we deem such a thing necessary, we will be sure to let everyone know. :)

Congrats Frost! :party:

I know you will make us proud, Frost! Don't let us down. :)

Congratulations Frost! :D

Congratulations @Frost! :D You will be a great Co-leader! I'm sure this was an excellent decision because apart from Frost knows the tools of the forum, He is well known to all of us! :)

Thanks to everyone and sorry I didn't get around to replying sooner, but yes, I'll definitely enjoy working more with the clan in infinite ways and to help the leaders continue to keep the clan running. :)

Awesome job Frost! I expect great things from you! :D

Yesssssssssss! My boy @Frost! Do good things for the clan bro, I know you're certainly capable of filling in Amaya for co-leader, and I hope you're successful! Congrats man! You deserve it! ;D

gg

now you can mod me! :tox:

Yesssssssssss! My boy @Frost! Do good things for the clan bro, I know you're certainly capable of filling in Amaya for co-leader, and I hope you're successful! Congrats man! You deserve it! ;D
Thanks Pro :)

gg

now you can mod me! :tox:
You succ
I'd probably have more fun kicking you than mod you ;)

Back