• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Problem (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

A

Anonymous

I've been having this problem for over 3 years where someone kept on posting slanderous comments about me all over the internet and despite me telling people otherwise, they continue to do it. There's a reason why I do the things I do and they don't want to accept the fact that I'm a human being too. I've blocked them and switched internet providers twice to avoid these toxic people. I'm hoping I don't have to call the authorities, though.

I've been having this problem for over 3 years where someone kept on posting slanderous comments about me all over the internet and despite me telling people otherwise, they continue to do it. There's a reason why I do the things I do and they don't want to accept the fact that I'm a human being too. I've blocked them and switched internet providers twice to avoid these toxic people. I'm hoping I don't have to call the authorities, though.
Cut off any person you know that makes them more likely to post these slanderous comments about you, this includes friends and family - or anybody making things harder for you. I had to learn this the hard way.
Right now, you need to put yourself ultimately first - don't allow others to manipulate you in something like this, it causes serious pain.

You deserve better than this, don't be afraid to cut off ties with anybody who is making this situation harder for you, or just affecting your mental health in general.

If it continues, call the authorities. No, it doesn't make you a snitch.

Hope this helps :)

Update: So I had posted about an incident a few months ago and I had to use software to filter out everyone that was involved in that incident and I banned them everywhere I could. I will post if anything else comes up.

Update 2: Another reason why I had to do these bans is because someone tried sending scams to me over the internet and by phone (text messages too) and I would report it every time it happened. They would use multiple accounts and different phone numbers to attempt to harass me but it would get blocked each and every time.

Update 3: I went ahead and filtered out the rest of the spam and things/people who like to be annoying.

Update 4: I found out that two more people were involved. I did the same thing as I did with the other one as well as all of their supporters.

Back