• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Quit MKW once again. (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Quest

Triple Green Shells
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$2,614
FC
1466-3027-6308
As you may or may not know already, I have quit MKW again. That is why I left the clan. So my parents decided that, since my Wii's disk drive is not working at all and I wasn't doing anything else on it (besides MKW/homebrew which they didn't know about), so they decided to store my Wii away for a long time because it "takes up too much space". When they do put it back, it will probably be too late for me to care about the game anymore, so I will probably not bother again. From now on I will probably just continue to play PC games. Soon I may decide to abandon this and all other MKW related forum accounts. I will update you all on my decision later.

We understand, but I think it would be great if you still come online here and maintain all your relationships in the MKW community. It would be a shame to let those all go to waste.

Back