• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Updated MKW Other Rachel's Friend Roster (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

★ = Good/Best friends (won't plan to delete them)
Are you saying that plan could change??? I'm offended. :mad:

Oh hey, it's been a year since I edited my roster thread... Now both of my MKWii and Switch rosters has been fully updated to add some stuff, and I've removed so many inactive players from my rosters. If you see that you are still on my roster, you're lucky! :heart:

For anyone who had me added, but not on my friend list, feel free to ask to re-add.

Oh hey, it's been a year since I edited my roster thread... Now both of my MKWii and Switch rosters has been fully updated to add some stuff, and I've removed so many inactive players from my rosters. If you see that you are still on my roster, you're lucky! :heart:

For anyone who had me added, but not on my friend list, feel free to ask to re-add.
I'm still in your roster woo!!! Although I've been very inactive, we should race very soon again on MKW/MK8DX!! :D

Updated both of my friend rosters!

Yay, I'm on your Switch Roster:party:

I still have you on my MKW Roster but I don't think you have me:(

Yay, I'm on your Switch Roster:party:

I still have you on my MKW Roster but I don't think you have me:(
Ah I have Openhost enabled, that’s why. Anyway, I’ll add you on my MKW roster. What’s your FC?

Updated roster thread.

Back