• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Rachy's Graphics (2 viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$47,837
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
N/A
Hey guys, I just decided to make this thread to show my works cuz why not? :p If you wonder what program I use... I'm been using Paint.NET since 2015, and I learned how to use Paint.NET by studying in college from about 2 years ago. Yes, I like doing graphic designs on my laptop, I've done lot of banners, signatures, etc in the past. As you guys wish to see my works, click the spoilers below.

zbnr40L.png

0GM3QJH.png

zIGZZPR.png

FKfKvna.png

bYJv6dN.png

MXvc3CQ.png

5ZtAGNF.png

amXuZlA.png

HRtTgAE.png

hnIbeFp.png

UlPkYCf.png

gGvnggk.png

sBZNkqG.png

BX141Qi.png

s9f57Jb.png

uXABXo4.png

2015 was when I started to learn how to use Paint.NET program so, that's how they looks pretty simple to be done, and then I improved my skills after as you can see there's lot of designs I created in 2018! It is because college helped me a lot for this. Well, that's all. If you want to request for banners, signatures, etc... You can message me on Discord (Rachy#9494) or reply to this thread! :)

Last edited:
These are all so good Rachel!! It’s really interesting to see your improvement over the years! Can’t wait to see what other graphics you’ll make in 2019 :eyes:

Damn those are very good!

I'm not so good with Paint.NET as you loool

Hehe thanks guys! :D

So awesome! Like everyone else has said, it’s cool that you have included your graphics over the years to show improvements- and there are certainly major improvements with each year! Nice job Rach! :D

So awesome! Like everyone else has said, it’s cool that you have included your graphics over the years to show improvements- and there are certainly major improvements with each year! Nice job Rach! :D
Thank you Zach! :D

Evolution of 4DR @ Paint.NET (2015-2019)
Nice projects, I really like them! :D

Evolution of 4DR @ Paint.NET (2015-2019)
Nice projects, I really like them! :D
Glad you really like my works, thank you! :D

Your graphics look great Rachy! I agree with others, you've improved alot over these years! You are really good at this! :3

Your graphics look great Rachy! I agree with others, you've improved alot over these years! You are really good at this! :3
Thank you Alice! :3

Nice Rachel! They all look really good. You certainly have improved. I really suck at Paint.NET so you're quite the expert! :D

Nice Rachel! They all look really good. You certainly have improved. I really suck at Paint.NET so you're quite the expert! :D
Hehe thanks! At least, I know many tools and stuff that I can do it easily. :D

that's really cool, I'm surprised how good even the early stuff looks. I honestly couldn't ever really do something even nearly as good as this without literally years of practice. maybe I'm just trash, but yeah.
really cool. really good.

Ooh, great job, i've only been using paint.net for 2 years, so i'm not as good as you, they look really good!

Back