• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Rachy's Social Media (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

A new SSBU series! Enjoy! :D

It's been long time since I deleted my old YT channel back in 2013 with 800+ subscriber. Now, I didn't even noticed that I got this today:

1593970032662.png

It's amazing how I got this back! I should start to upload more videos to keep my YT channel active if I can. After seeing this, I'm thinking about make a video that are something special, but I'm not sure what it should be. If you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to tell me! :)

It's been long time since I deleted my old YT channel back in 2013 with 800+ subscriber. Now, I didn't even noticed that I got this today:

View attachment 4456

It's amazing how I got this back! I should start to upload more videos to keep my YT channel active if I can. After seeing this, I'm thinking about make a video that are something special, but I'm not sure what it should be. If you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to tell me! :)
Congratulations!! I'll try to think of some ideas 🤔

Awesome! Since the majority of your viewers are interested in mkw content (i think lol), how about a fun room? could be something new stuff like itemrain or another ctgp mode

Awesome! Since the majority of your viewers are interested in mkw content (i think lol), how about a fun room? could be something new stuff like itemrain or another ctgp mode
Seems like it lol but yeah, a special fun room would be nice. I should host a room with some CTGP game mode, but I think you don't have CTGP. o:

Last edited:
OO a fun room could be nice

Seems like it lol but yeah, a special fun room should be nice. I should host a room with some CTGP game mode, but I think you don't have CTGP. o:
Yeah you're right, sadly there is no up to date ctgp iso I could use =( But I'm sure plenty of people have ctgp so the number of participants shouldn't be a problem :p

Yeah you're right, sadly there is no up to date ctgp iso I could use =( But I'm sure plenty of people have ctgp so the number of participants shouldn't be a problem :p
Yeah that's true. :p I probably will do normal vs race and battles too.

I'd be down for some fun rooms :eyes:

Remind me to attend if it happens, wouldn't want to miss it :P

It can't be on this weekend because of my sister's birthday, so my 800 subs fun room will be hosted in the next weekend (I will create a thread for fun room details, themes, etc).

Back