• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Recording Time Trials in Dolphin (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Would the more stable Dolphin versions work better, ie. Ver 5.0?

I wouldn't recommend it imo - they're a bit outdated, Maybe the development version or beta might be better. Although I haven't tested them yet so I might be completely wrong lol

Would the more stable Dolphin versions work better, ie. Ver 5.0?
Yeah 5.0 stable is the best. You only really wanna use anything else if you're making/testing codes

How do I get rid of this - that time difference thing since I'm using the live replay code Dolphin 27_07_2020 19_34_58.png

How do I get rid of this - that time difference thing since I'm using the live replay codeView attachment 7120
This happens because you are racing the ghost, just with the same inputs. What you want to do is race the ghost like you're doing now for a second or so, then exit back to the track selection and select "Solo Time Trial".

This happens because you are racing the ghost, just with the same inputs. What you want to do is race the ghost like you're doing now for a second or so, then exit back to the track selection and select "Solo Time Trial".
Ahhhh, alright

When I try to use SwareJonge's Speedometer, nothing happens, no matter if it's Dolphin 5.0 stable or the dev builds. What am I doing wrong?

When I try to use SwareJonge's Speedometer, nothing happens, no matter if it's Dolphin 5.0 stable or the dev builds. What am I doing wrong?
I think your graphics have to be in 1080p or something

I think your graphics have to be in 1080p or something
Ok, I’ll try and see if my graphics are the problem once I return from my holiday

Back