Reverse Racism

Joseph

Triple Bananas
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$65
Our history classes have taught us that supposedly white people all through out time have been racists, but popular YouTube prankster Joey Salads uploaded a video today that shows that racism being one sided by whites toward blacks might not be so true. It might be fake, because a lot of pranks are, but he has a track record for doing legit pranks.

Just wanted to add, I don't have a racist nerve in my body. While the majority are white, one of my best friends I've ever known actually is black.

So yeah, post your thoughts below, do you think that some, if not the majority of black peoples are racist against white people? Or is it just a coincidence that they would all let the black person use the phone, but not the white one (Joey Salads)?

amaya

The True King
Staff member
Head Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Active Forum Member
Contest Designer
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$1,947
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Contest Designers
  • 5 Year Membership
  • Addicted to Racing
  • 4 Year Membership
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • Splatoon Assassins
  • VIP Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
It is entirely possible. I mean, if I were being treated unfairly in the past because of my color, I would be sure to return the favor. This doesn't make every black person racist, but if I were in that position where a person of my race was treated unfairly in the past, then I think I should return the favor. Eye for an eye.

$$_Rich_$$

Checkmate!
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$105
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Ex-Co-Leader Blue Shell
  • 2 Year Membership
  • Helping Members
  • Merchandise Holders
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Premium Members
Probably because they antagonize the whites. They are already wary of the whites, so sometimes they return the favor, or they don't really like them at all. Sometimes, it may also be because that person doesn't belong(skin color).

Joseph

Triple Bananas
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$65
Probably because they antagonize the whites. They are already wary of the whites, so sometimes they return the favor, or they don't really like them at all. Sometimes, it may also be because that person doesn't belong(skin color).
Right? It's like "I'm soooo sorry for being white. " They think just because someone is born white that means whites have some sort of privilege over them lol So that's essentially racist in of itself, yet if you try to say otherwise it's supposedly hate speech and you showing you're a racist white person xD

Plex

Red Shell
VIP Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$162
FC
1380-3908-7426
NNID
Landrdubr
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • 3 Year Membership
  • 2 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Addicted to Racing
  • DLC Collectors
I think it's kind of deserved by white people. People with the black color of skin shouldn't have a problem being racist to people with the white color of skin. I am taking about things like slavery and just racism in general.

Joseph

Triple Bananas
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$65
I think it's kind of deserved by white people. People with the black color of skin shouldn't have a problem being racist to people with the white color of skin. I am taking about things like slavery and just racism in general.
You heard it here first folks, it's official. IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

Joseph

Triple Bananas
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$65
@HEDGEHEG But in all seriousness I know that it always hasn't been easy for black people, certainly, but I don't think that is any excuse to have hate towards white people. You basically said it's ok for black people to be racist. Especially when our generation is as accepting as it is it really is just pretty stupid.

Reactions: MGRacer

Plex

Red Shell
VIP Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$162
FC
1380-3908-7426
NNID
Landrdubr
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • 3 Year Membership
  • 2 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Addicted to Racing
  • DLC Collectors
@HEDGEHEG But in all seriousness I know that it always hasn't been easy for black people, certainly, but I don't think that is any excuse to have hate towards white people. You basically said it's ok for black people to be racist. Especially when our generation is as accepting as it is it really is just pretty stupid.
So you are saying that black people should just let the fact that white people are still racist go?

Joseph

Triple Bananas
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$65
So you are saying that black people should just let the fact that white people are still racist go?
How cute, hitting that disagree button.

To answer you're question, no, but that would be if it were true. Whether you want to admit it or not MOST people today in our culture are not racist towards anyone at all and its people like you that are mentally stuck in the 1850s when we had slavery that are perpetuating a race war to divide us rather than unify us. The only people I've ever met that were racist were old white southerners in Georgia.

Plex

Red Shell
VIP Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$162
FC
1380-3908-7426
NNID
Landrdubr
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • 3 Year Membership
  • 2 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Addicted to Racing
  • DLC Collectors
How cute, hitting that disagree button.

To answer you're question, no, but that would be if it were true. Whether you want to admit it or not MOST people today in our culture are not racist towards anyone at all and its people like you that are mentally stuck in the 1850s when we had slavery that are perpetuating a race war to divide us rather than unify us. The only people I've ever met that were racist were old white southerners in Georgia.
Do you have a problem with me disagreeing?

Well, you haven't seen much people, then. My mind isn't stuck in the 1850s, and don't use the term "people like you" on me.

Joseph

Triple Bananas
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$65
Do you have a problem with me disagreeing?
I don't have a problem with you disagreeing in general, what I do have a problem with is viewpoints that even in the crazy side of my mind I can't comprehend and I like to talk with these people to see it from their point of view to see if it then makes sense to me or not. That's what you do in a debate. What is wrong with that?

Plex

Red Shell
VIP Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$162
FC
1380-3908-7426
NNID
Landrdubr
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • 3 Year Membership
  • 2 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Addicted to Racing
  • DLC Collectors
I don't have a problem with you disagreeing in general, what I do have a problem with is viewpoints that even in the crazy side of my mind I can't comprehend and I like to talk with these people to see it from their point of view to see if it then makes sense to me or not. That's what you do in a debate. What is wrong with that?
I am not saying anything is wrong with that. You can't comprehend those things because you don't try, even if it seems like you do.

A

Anonymous

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=75086" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-75086">HEDGEHEG said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> I am not saying anything is wrong with that. You can't comprehend those things because you don't try, even if it seems like you do. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>To get back on topic I just don't see what's logical just say that one race is racist even to this day against the other, and the other race has never been racist, and if they were it would be justified. If you want to continue please try to convince me why it's ok for a black person to be a racist. At this point I'm not trying to argue I just genuinely don't understand where you're coming from.</div>

Reactions: MGRacer

Plex

Red Shell
VIP Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$162
FC
1380-3908-7426
NNID
Landrdubr
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • 3 Year Membership
  • 2 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Addicted to Racing
  • DLC Collectors
To get back on topic I just don't see what's logical just say that one race is racist even to this day against the other, and the other race has never been racist, and if they were it would be justified. If you want to continue please try to convince me why it's ok for a black person to be a racist. At this point I'm not trying to argue I just genuinely don't understand where you're coming from.
After all the years of slavery and just general racism, I think that black people should have the rights to be racist. That's being hypocritical, saying that you shouldn't be racist and then being racist towards black people. As I said, that's my opinion.

Wolf

Triple Red Shells
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Ex-Co-Leader Blue Shell
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Helping Members
Racism is another form of hurtful stereotyping, basically. It's like saying all catholics are stupid because they believe in God. People are racist when they don't like someone and it's easy to associate a skin color or whatever characteristic there is to back up their reasoning for insulting that person. So yeah black people can be racist; asian people can; like anyone really. The black people in America specifically are probably just returning the favor to racist white people.

Joseph

Triple Bananas
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$65
@HEDGEHEG I guess they should be allowed to hate our PRIOR racist history, but pretty much everyone should. I don't agree that it's ok TODAY to hate white people living TODAY not in the PAST.

Caps'd some of the words to make my stance more clear, I guess we just don't see eye to eye on this. I think your opinion is shitty but I respect your right to have it.

Reactions: $$_Rich_$$

Plex

Red Shell
VIP Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$162
FC
1380-3908-7426
NNID
Landrdubr
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • 3 Year Membership
  • 2 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Addicted to Racing
  • DLC Collectors
@HEDGEHEG I guess they should be allowed to hate our PRIOR racist history, but pretty much everyone should. I don't agree that it's ok TODAY to hate white people living TODAY not in the PAST.

Caps'd some of the words to make my stance more clear, I guess we just don't see eye to eye on this. I think your opinion is shitty but I respect your right to have it.
"I think your opinion is sh***y..." I don't think that's how you do debates.